Customer reviews

Lightning Bolt
Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 26 August 2017
Great track. Jake Bugg is ace.
on 3 September 2017
Fantastic song.
on 10 August 2014
Good
on 13 January 2013
I love this song, I first heard it on the Jonathon Ross show, it's very caatchy and I found myself tapping my feet to it....I knew his surname and googled it until I found the song & I've told everyone & played it for people who also love it. It has a kind of country sound to it but a lovely tune and catchy lyrics.
on 8 January 2013
Don't waste time trying to categorise him, just listen and enjoy. With echoes of Woody Guthrie this is the perfect package of raw, youthful energy: 3 simple chords (E, A, B - try it, its a fun riff) served up with vim and vigour.
on 20 January 2014
Great sound,I was surprised when I found that Jake is only 20 years old.I first heard him on the British airways advert.He sounds like he has been about for years.i also like his guitar playing,sounds brilliant..
on 10 December 2012
Good track/release from newish artist. Dylan/Rolling Stones sounding vibe that should excite younger audience who are not as familar with rehash of old music.
on 22 January 2014
Great track. Very catchy. The way he sings and the lyrics sound like someone from a different era. Would love more tracks of a similar beat
on 9 January 2013
Best new singer for years, looking forward to future releases. I like the clever lyrics and great music, very interesting songs.
on 14 December 2013
Feels like it's from another decade. Very reminiscent of something from the 60s. My favorite one from the album by far.