on 3 May 2014
I chose 1 star because the sizing is incorrect,

I ordered a size 8 and it looks as if it is an 12-14 it will not fit me so I will be selling it on.

Lucky for me it wasn't my hard earned cash that paid for it, it was #slutcindy piggyworm, hahah

I do not recommend getting this is you are a size 8.

If you are a 12, You could get the 8, and even a 10.
One person found this helpful
on 24 April 2015
Wow a lovely well fitted low rise thong, just perfect and goes with the bra i purchased earlier in the month. As always can trust Gossard to give such a good fit.
on 11 July 2012
As always gossard are wonderful, I know usually such fabrics can be a bit on the small size but these are generous so buy the right size for you (I'm S and I bought M). None the less they match the bra and are very cute.
3 people found this helpful
on 27 July 2014
Just received the product and was very pleased with the quality. a tiny bit large but actually is comfortable and fits anyway.

Beautiful lace ! Would recomend this product !
One person found this helpful
on 10 February 2016
Whether Voluptrous or not a great buy and very sexy💚💚
on 3 July 2014
I would say that size 8 would fit a size 10-12. The product itself is of good quality, if only the sizes were correct it would have been perfect for my lady.
2 people found this helpful
on 29 January 2015
Very nice but bought with a matching bra which was not suitable so had to return them.
on 7 August 2015
great fit very pretty very pleased
on 3 January 2016
Beautiful knickers, but the size which I normally buy is too big. Will bear it in mind, if I buy another pair
on 13 July 2015
Fab wife loves it good comfy fit