on 4 February 2013
I bought this for my in-laws and they were thrilled. It was beautifully presented with nice sized portions for a couple to enjoy.
on 21 November 2013
I ordered 2 of these for my family members as a christmas gift. They are by far the best purchase I have made for my christmas shopping, it is good quality and you get value for money a great buy. They also arrived very quickly.
on 14 December 2013
This arrived quickly . Packed just right and basket was perfect . I bought this for my daughter and her boy friend . They enjoyed this and said it was great to eat the things in the hamper . I would buy this again .
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for grandparents. Looks really nice with well chosen contents. They were very happy with it. Good quality basket.
on 12 December 2014
this is a christmas present for my nanna it looks very nice and is a good size think my nanna will be pleased she will be if the items inside taste as good as they look
on 24 August 2014
Gift but understand it was well received
on 17 December 2016
Very attractively presented and a substantial amount of Christmas fayre in this hamper- a nice selection of jam, marmalade, fruit cake, shortcake, Christmas pudding/brandy butter and some "Christmas pudding" biscuits. This all came in a nicely-made wicker basket with a pretty piece of festive red/gold ribbon on the front. I would have been delighted to have received this item myself as a gift - I'm sure the neighbour I bought it for will be very pleased with it too this Christmas!
on 21 December 2013
this hamper was bought for a christmas present and I was quite pleased with the presentation and value of it.
on 3 October 2014
Ready for Christmas!
on 24 January 2016
my mother in law and father in law loved it as they liked everything in the hamper would buy again for me x