The hampers I used to buy years ago when I was less experienced in these things, used to contain lots of items we rarely ate or were not in fact very nice! Also, when I added up the individual cost of those items and compared it to the cost of the hamper as a whole, the value just wasn’t there and I started to feel ripped off. I then got more clever with hamper buying and that is why I purchase hampers such as this one to be enjoyed during our family Christmases.

Firstly, its packed to the brim with delicious and high quality produce that I would buy, each individual product in this wicker basket I would buy and we are going to be happily eating all of it very soon. The value is excellent! I don’t feel ripped off at all.

If I was buying this as a gift it comes so nicely presented I wouldn’t need to wrap it if I didn’t want to. The wicker basket is lovely! and the presentation gets 10/10 from me. The wicker basket is something you’ll also want to keep. It could be used after Christmas for so many things - storing fruit, vegetables, toiletries, trinkets, whatever. I’ll probably have it stolen by my little cat Molly to use as a bed as long as I put a soft small blanket it inside it for her. She’s only 3 and quite wee os it’ll be fine for her, not sure it would fit a bigger cat though.

The black pepper biscuits and that caramelised onion chutney I have eaten before from this brand. Its top quality produce that tastes as good as it looks.

Very Highly Recommended!
review image review image
on 20 December 2012
Good products and excellent price/quality ratio.
This is an excelent gift for these christmas days, and also provides little taste of Britain typical seets
on 11 February 2014
Great present for my grandparents. Wrapped as shown in the picture and good products inside. very pleased with this product!
on 8 January 2014
It was a gift and they loved it they said that there was something in there that all the family liked nothing was wasted.
on 28 December 2013
Those receiving were pleased, but as it was a gift , I did not view the contents so am unable to comment on the contents
on 10 February 2014
A very nice Christmas present with nice goodies, nicely packed and would recommend. Good choice of treats and good value
on 25 May 2013
not good quality really
overpriced
everything was stale
quality/price off
it requires 10 more words?
go buy something good in a deli...
on 30 December 2015
I bought this hamper as a Christmas gift for friends and was not disappointed. It was packaged well, arrived in good time and contained a good amount of products for the price I paid for it. Although the chutneys and jams aren't homemade, I like the homemade style labels which make this little basket more appealing, and not cheap-looking. Overall, I'm pleased with this item.
on 15 January 2015
not bad. bit tacky.
on 15 November 2015
Nice and big, good quality. Happy with purchase

See one answered question