on 6 December 2012
Lovely hamper including an array of different food and condiments, well received present. Good value for money, would purchase again.
on 12 December 2012
I bought this as a gift for my sister. Beautiful presentation, excellent quality & value for money. Would definitely recommend.
on 26 March 2013
A much appreciated present by my parents. Ok so there is better value going to the supermarket but then I'd have to buy a hamper and then spend time composing a gift set and then get it delivered. IMO this was good value as a gift, perhaps not if all you want is to try the products.
on 15 November 2013
Bought this as a present for my Gran's 100th Birthday. It came well wrapped, nicely presented and was gratefully received. I can't personally comment on the taste as I didn't have the pleasure, but you can't really go wrong with Jam, marmalade and biscuits!
on 31 October 2012
Good value, was a fab present for my Aunt who's difficult to please with b'day presents as if she needs it she buys it herself
on 6 January 2016
♦ BLUEBERRY
♦ HOME RECIPE
♦ BASKET/HAMPER

It is worth noting a statement in the ‘Product Description’...

~ ‘Contents maybe subject to change’

...because they can vary from the description above, in my experience.

Although I initially passed these by thinking the key ingredient was ‘blueberry’, I am glad I re-visited.
As part of 'Amazon’s Lightning Deals', I had two of these neat baskets sent directly to friends who have now commented.

Beautifully gift-wrapped, the contents are supplied on a bed of shredded tissue paper or straw like material in a reasonable quality, dark-coloured wicker basket, measuring around 28 cm square x 5 cm deep.
The basket is cellophane-wrapped underneath the gift-wrap.

The contents received were:

Basket ONE:

• 1 x 227g Jar of Strawberry Preserve
• 1 x 227g Jar of Fine Cut Orange Breakfast Marmalade
• 1 x 200g Pack of Chocolate Chip Shortbread Rounds
• 1 X 200g Pack of Ginger Biscuits
• 1 x Dark Genoa Slab (Fosters Traditional Foods)

Basket TWO:

• 1 x 340g Jar of Fig & Apple Preserve Extra Jam
• 1 x 340g Jar of Winterberry Preserve Extra Jam
• 1 x 200g Pack of Cherry & Almond Biscuits
• 1 X 200g Pack of Chocolate Chip Shortbread Rounds
• 1 x Mini Rich Sultana Slab (Fosters Traditional Foods)

The foods are great quality with long 'best before dates', i.e. Biscuits: Summer 2016 & Preserves : 2018, the only mini-grumble being that the fruity, strawberry jam was all too soon finished!
review image review image review image
on 28 November 2013
Great idea when you're stuck for what to buy someone- represents value for money compared to other hampers available from department stores etc. Product was nicely presented and delivered in a timely manner. Would definitely order again.
on 18 December 2012
This is a gift and I like the presentation of the basket and will be a vey useful Chistmas present and the basket can be kept and used.
on 13 January 2015
I bought two of these, one for my elderly house bound mum and the other for my mother in law who doesnt treat herself much, both being notoriously difficult to buy Christmas presents for. They both arrived quickly, well packaged and in perfect condtion. My mother seemed to like it when she opened it and she liked the selection in this hamper. Nether have said anything negative about their hampers so I presume they are happy. Having looked online I thought these were the best value for the contents on offer and were the most suitable contents for the ladies I was buying for.
on 28 December 2015
Bought for christmas and all i can say is YUM!
The ginger buscuits were very nice and i did eat most of them. Im not a big shortbread lover so my husband and children ate those and they said they were really nice. Jam was lovely as was the fruit cake which was not to rich, just how we like it. We haven't tried the marmalade yet but no doubt it will be as good as the rest.