Customer reviews

Colour: Black|Change
Price:£1.19+ Free shipping

on 16 May 2014
Tie was very well described and larger sized than some alternatives. also very competetive price for a good quality item.Thank you.
on 24 February 2015
Great quality for the price. Fits well, and is adjustable.
review image
on 9 February 2013
Considering the price of the bow tie I didn't expect too much. It is however a beautiful looking bow tie and does look much more expensive than it was. I am very pleased with this purchase. Also, the product arrived within a day! Didn't expect that either. All in all I am pleasantly surprised.
on 10 June 2014
This bow tie is good value for money but don't expect anything that looks as expensive as something you would get off the high street. Perfect for fancy dress or if you don't want something too expensive - no one will judge you on your bow tie but at the same time, no one will think it's designer quality.
Good fastener and good length too.
Amazing value and looks good - where can you get a bow tie for under £2 delivered to your door , I don't know how they do it for the price, and as I'll only use it occasionally it doesn't matter if it's not the highest quality and I don't care if I lose it as I can always buy a new one each time I need to wear formal clothes.
on 9 June 2014
This arrived so quickly I was taken back , the quality is very very good for the budget end of the market sure there are better 1's on the market but if your like me and only go to these do's maybe once or twice a year then go for this easy to adjust and looks really smart I highly recommend this tie ( SPOT ON )
on 30 September 2016
Fantastic! good quality, easy to adjust and perfect for the job. The plastic fittings to adjust the bow tie are light and easy to do, and don't relect the light like silver metal ones do. Definitely recommend it, especially for the price.
on 1 February 2016
Unboxing:

Came in a clear plastic bag type thing, not really that great. Not really much to say about it.

Function:

The bow tie is easy to put on with the clasp being very easy to close, and it is easily adjustable to fit around my neck. However, the material that was used was not quality looking with it being very shiny. After looking at it around my neck I was very unimpressed as it was not formal at all and was obviously cheap. I ended up not wearing it at all and I had to buy a proper one from M&S for much more. In hindsight, you get what you pay for!

Please leave a comment if you have any questions, and mark as helpful if it indeed was.
on 22 February 2017
Good quality for the price. Easy to put on and looks good I would imagine it will last quite a while the number of times i'll wear it.
on 1 January 2017
Good quality but by time it arrived my dinner dance was well and truly history. I had to go and buy another in the meantime.

See one answered question