TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 December 2012
This set of 30 books comes in a nice cardboard case that is good for storing them in. The books look good and are well illustrated, and certainly were a hit in my house! You probably do need to have children that like silly jokes though!

The books you get are:

Horrid Henry's Nits
Horrid Henry and the Secret Club
Horrid Henry
on 15 December 2013
My 7 yo loves these, he was more excited opening this package than when he got his xbox, he has read them all several times, indeed I've had to confiscate them from his room as he was staying up til 10pm reading them. Great value
on 10 March 2013
5 year old can now read these books, she enjoys reading them as the stories are so interesting..loves the joke books!!
on 17 June 2013
This is an odd review - would I buy this again, would I recommend? Not sure

PROBLEM: when you have 30 books, none get read
When you have 1 book for which you have paid £6 for, this gets cherished and is read over and over again

Not a fault of the seller. Delivery was fairly fast - about 5 days I think
on 6 July 2013
My boy loved theses, and still loves them, perfect present , happy boy. The books are displayed with an inviting colour and design, fantastic buy.
on 27 November 2013
I bought these for our 5 year old boy as I had read that Horrid Henry is good for reluctant readers but I wish I hadn't. It introduced him to a lot of negative language and bad attitudes that he hadn't encountered before. Opening a page at random: "I don't want to go to Polly's" screamed Henry..."No!" screeched Henry. "I hate Polly, I hate babies and I hate you!"
The eponymous Henry is - as the title suggests - truly horrible, so if you don't want your kids to be exposed to sulking, stomping, sneering, shouting belligerence, avoid at all costs! Weirdly in the books I've read, he doesn't seem to get his comeuppance either, so there aren't even moral lessons to be learnt from the tales. Perhaps it's funny for kids to see a character acting badly and getting away with it.
I really can't see anything redeeming about these books. There's too much else that kids could spend time reading which are far more positive and beneficial for them. I'm getting rid of our set.
on 28 January 2014
Packaging was good and good value for money. It arrived when it was stated and the quality was good. Excellent value for young ones
on 26 November 2013
great way to encourage my son to read, as he loves watching horrid henry on television. school were pleased how much his reading improved!!!!
on 17 November 2014
A great set of books, perfect for young readers (6-8 year olds depending on reading level) who are getting to grips with longer stories.
on 11 November 2013
Absolutely lovely books!My 5 year old loves them and I would recommend it to anybody.
A very good buy! Enjoy