Customer reviews

ok
on 30 June 2016
nephew loved them
on 4 February 2013
I don't really understand Binweevils however I got these with the play nest and they went down a treat, good quality sturdy and I'm assured a good mix of characters!
on 4 November 2014
looks great!! my daughter wants this for her christmas. im sure she will love it on the day!!
on 30 December 2012
My daughter is 9 and loves Bin Weevils. She wrote a letter to Father Christmas asking for 'Bin Bots' which we found on Amazon and they are wonderful. She plays with them for hours and they fit into a special Bin Bot House which her Aunt bought for her. Plenty of figures for her to play with very durable. well worth every penny!
2 people found this helpful
on 9 November 2013
If your child loves bin weevils they will love these figures although I would say they are for younger children as my son is
12 and hardly bothered with them.
on 6 March 2015
HAAPPY CUSTOMER WITH SERVICE AND QUALITY
on 23 September 2013
these are my sons main thing at the moment and so if he is happy then I am happy lol
on 16 February 2015
on 21 March 2014
My six year old loves these - he caries them around and tries to explain to all who would sit still long enough - just who these characters are.
Well made, sturdy and fun.