on 19 March 2013
Buying a case for your brand new iPhone can be challenge, as you want to show it off, and protect it at the same time. I can confidently say i spent hours looking for a perfect case, which would show off the white phone, but protect it, if i ever was to drop it. Thankfully, i came across this.

This is the perfect case for any iPhone user, especially an iPhone user who wishes to show off their phone. The iPhone fits perfectly into the case, and it is protected around all corners, unlike most iPhone case's now-a-days which do not protect at the bottom near the charging port, but this does!

The case is a Gel Skin, which is much stronger and better than plastics, as this will not crack when dropped from a height, and will protect your phone perfectly.

Occasionally when placing the phone into the case, you may attract some condensation due to it being a tight fit all around, however, this has only appeared on the back.

Overall a perfect sleek smart and protective case, which makes your iPhone look the price you paid for it! Don't bother buying a case that covers up the beauty that you paid for.
on 10 February 2016
I've had this case for nearly 6 months now and it hasn't yellowed at all as i read in other reviews. I use fake tan as well which surely would make this worse but it has not. No cracks or splits either, it's been great, and i love that when you put your phone face down it now doesn't have the screen touching the surface where it can be scratched.

It keeps the stylish look of the phone and also makes it easier and less slippy to hold. When i get round to needing a new one i think i'll definitely be looking to replace like for like.
on 9 May 2017
Luckily it's only for a work phone so not overly bothered about the cloudy appearance of the gel case. They gave you a complimentary screen cover but it had a fold and unusable and it looks to be poor quality.
One person found this helpful
on 15 January 2016
The speaker holes at the bottom of the case does not match the holes of the iPhone's speaker grill, and the power/rocker buttons require much more of a firmer press to activate. I have also noticed the edges of the case do not sit flush with the phone, but tends to bulge outward. Plastic is cheap and thin and doubt it would provide any real protection from a fall or a sharp object.
One person found this helpful
on 25 May 2013
I can't quite give this 5 stars because I have a very slight niggle about the fact that the volume buttons are wee bit more difficult to access when the case is on & there is a bit of floppy plastic between these buttons & the screen. But that is a minor detail - 4.75 stars! Otherwise it is brilliant. Nothing of the iPhone's looks, feel shape or handling is lost; the case simply protects discreetly without any significant detraction. Though very thin, the case is soft which will give a degree of shock absorbency in the event of a knock or drop & is totally clear so you can see & enjoy the phone's case without scratching it. If you want to protect your iPhone but not turn it into an Android brick (I've just upgraded after 3 consecutive HTCs) then this is the perfect case.
on 5 November 2012
I've had this case for several days and must say I'm quite impressed. The phone fits snugly without it take TNT to remove when you need to. It certainly helps me grip the phone far more securely. The sides extend a fraction beyond the phone so it should also protect the screen of the phone when you put it face down. Whilst it is transparent, the sides of the phone are slightly obscured due to the thickness and fit.

I must say the only slight downside is that it is a fraction thicker than I had hoped. But to be honest for the price and reassurance it brings I now see that as a pro rather than a con.

Great budget case that I'll be sticking with rather than searching for a more expensive 'permanent' option.
on 3 November 2013
I have decided to rate and review my purchases from 1 year ago, to give customers an idea of how these hold up over time.

Bought this when I got my new iPhone 5 to protect it. When it turned up was much bulkier than expected, it made my phone look larger and clumsy - it took away a lot of the aesthetic value of the iphone 5. It also got dirty quickly. I ended up throwing out after a couple of months. A friend told me iPhone 5 doesn't need protection because the back is scratch proof anyway, so now I don't use a cover at all, and my phone has been fine.
on 5 June 2013
I don't normally post product reviews but felt compelled to do so for this awful product. I purchased this based on the strength of the reviews and simply put, I don't think the designers have ever even seen an iPhone 5. Aside from the fact that it doesn't fit (it obscures the speaker grilles at the bottom of the phone) it also isn't 'clear' and has a cheap, scuffed, matte finish to it. Avoid and buy the one linked below which i'm currently using

7 people found this helpful
on 25 May 2014
A well fitting case which still shows off the phone. Mine hasn't discoloured yet, the experience of others may have been due to absorbing colour from fabric in pockets bags etc. as this type of silicon rubber is prone to that.

I dropped phone on a tiled floor after fitting the case (not deliberately!) and it didn't smash.

Only downside is that headphone jacks with a bulky fitting don't always fit right in with the case on but a bit of DIY surgery would probably fix this.
on 31 October 2013
This is a good gel case for my iPhone 5s. it does a great job providing very good protection for your iPhone.

The only thing is, if you have applied a back screen protector at the back of your iPhone, it will make things ugly. This is because part of the gel will stick to the back screen protector. As a result, you will get patches of "air bubble' throughout the back of the iPhone.

You might be able to solve this by removing the back screen protector.

in a nutshell, this is a very good case for the iPhone.