on 2 January 2014
Really nice looking & good quality swimsuit. Quite tricky on some products to work out the sizing, but this product size 28 inches is perfect for my quite tall, 4 stone, 8 year old. Delivery was very quick too. Not yet used for swimming, but sure will be good, looking at the other reviews.
on 16 September 2013
I highly recommend this product. Is exactly as descript and fits perfectly. Delivery was prompt. The design is great, appropriate for girls from 8-10years old. Very happy with this product. The fabric is good quality. Great for every day use.
on 6 January 2014
The colour is 'as seen' on screen. I bought this for our 12 year old for swimming class at school on Tuesday - I ordered 1st Jan and it arrived 5th of Jan so it's a good service. I used the sellers online size chart which said size 32 for her age. When I removed it from the package, I thought it was going to be too small, but she tried it on and it fits perfectly!! Excellent goods and a fab seller. The back is a racer style which make the straps a bit of a twisting issue, but this is a nice fit and she says its comfortable when the straps sit right.
on 8 July 2013
My daughter loves this costume. It fits beautifully, the colour is great and flattering. So far it is holding up well to the rigours of her training sessions.
on 30 April 2013
Nice costume, you can easily pick me out in a crowded pool with this on. Plus, Speedo are the best, so it's definitely a quality item.
on 20 July 2013
Lovely swimsuit. My Daughter loves it. Very striking in the black & white and fits perfect. The size for the age is exactly right.
on 12 November 2014
Excellent and well made. Looks nice on. My daughter is a tall 9 but I bought larger size, which was necessary as it turned out.
on 6 June 2013
I bought Size 28 inch for my 6 year old and it fit perfectly. Excellent quality swimsuit as expected from speedo.
on 18 February 2015
Quality swimsuit at budget price
on 17 August 2015
A bit small. But good quality.