on 17 July 2012
We bough this for our 10 month old baby..initially thought of buying 9-15 kg car seat only, but when comparing the price came to a conclusion,,this would be better..but not sure till we saw it..now quite happy..not bulky,,good color,well cushioned,easy to fix,easy to fix recline position..have cup holders..good head support..did not go long journey yet..but seems our daughter likes it..
on 31 August 2013
Comfortable my girl loves it.but noticed I can move it a little when strapped in.thinking maybe Isofix would have been better.
on 30 December 2012
Very nice car seat,exeptional quality ,very comfortable for kids.My daughter's sleeping all the time and it's price is fair for those that it gives.I recommend it to everyone parent who wants a secure and comfortable car seat for it;s kids.
on 1 August 2012
I bought this seat as Britax is suposed to be a good make and it was recomended to me, very pleased with the quality of the seat. it was quite difficult to install into the car, the straps to secure the child into the seat seem hard to loosen, not sure if it is me or not, it maybe I'm not using the right technique, otherwise I'm very pleased with this car seat. And it should last a long time which is why I bought it.
on 16 July 2012
Excellent seat for the kid, good quality of the materials and of the assembly. It got 4 stars from me because
1. I found it rather difficult to tie it in the car, which is a pain if you have to remove it often
2. The manual is rather confusing
on 28 February 2015
Great looking car seat ...bought for granddaughter...seems to work very well in sit u. Very sturdy and well made, cover is removable to clean.
My son is very pleased with this child's car seat it will last a long time.
on 20 October 2012
This has got to be the most awkward seat to remove the covers from and clean up post-vomit. The straps are a nightmare to free at just one end, undoing both ends appears to be impossible. Doing so while trying not to cover yourself and the surrounding area with sicky bits is not an experience I wish to repeat. Oh, and any liquid matter magically falls straight through the seat onto your car seat below (leaving you more cleaning). If you do have to hose the car seat down (because it can't be completely stripped of its straps), water collects inside and takes an age to drain.

Now, I would imagine that children being ill in the car isn't entirely uncommon, so why on earth Britax have designed it as such a Krypton Factor challenge to strip and clean I do not know. So, before you buy this seat I urge you to have a look at the alternatives, particularly with a view to ease of cleaning.

Had you asked me whether it was a good seat before the sick incident, I would have rated it as a 3 1/2. The shoulder straps take quite a bit to pull tight, which is a bit of a niggle.
on 11 June 2013
Like the unique smart zebra design. Chair is sturdy, child safe, comfortable, with washable covers, and fits in a Volvo V70. Will last my grand daughter till she's 12 years old, so will grow with her.
on 6 August 2014
I've had an older version of this and the new material bobbled fairly soon after we started using it - also not a padded as you would hope for but otherwise I like that you can position it to recline slightly and feel my child is safe in it. Downsides - if your child is sick you cannot as far as I can tell remove the main straps for cleaning
on 27 December 2012
This car seat is really well done, only a bit too narrow on the shoulders. I suggest to give more possibility to control the seating position (only 2 positions available, the seat does not swing).