on 5 October 2017
Great car seat. Feels secure and solid. The inclining lever sometimes gets jammed, likely the spring is gone or some part has broken, but still does the job. The leaning steps are 5 I think but rather useless. We use 1-ft and last step depending either the little one is sleeping or not. Took it on great price so highly satisfies with the purchase. Likely there are better seats on the marker but definitely this is great for the price. Installation is OK, but ISOFIX is much easier and sequre for the grand parents who usually don't pay much attention over installation details.
on 14 January 2017
We bought these car seats for our twin girls a while back now but I wouldn't really recommend them, I wish I had bought different ones. They are quite high which is great as it allows the child to look out of their car window but they are so uncomfortable. Our girls hate them to be honest. They are small and they get squashed (they are 2 years old now)
on 23 April 2017
There was no way I could make this seat secure, despite following the instructions to the letter, and watching the online videos. The seat also rattled all the time. I phoned Britax customer services, and was met with a disgraceful level of indifference. On the basis of this experience I couldn't recommend Britax to anyone. We replaced this with a Maxicosi Tobi, which is excellent.
on 29 August 2016
This was purchased for my granddaughter. It is a little fiddly to fit when rearward facing but now she has the chair forward it is very easy to put in and remove when necessary. She is very comfortable when in it and my daughter in law has now purchased one as well.
on 20 May 2015
Once you've mastered the installation, this is a great car seat. Very comfortable for my 11 month old. It's also very good that it's both forward facing and rear facing. The recline is great for when baby needs to sleep.
6 people found this helpful
on 10 January 2016
easy to install and light to remove. we bought for our holidays and we flew away with it. it survived to 4 travels were it was sent as special luggage. my son is comfortable with that and, together with it's pillow, we found it safe and really ergonomic.
on 30 April 2017
Good quality very sturdy only downside is it is quite heavy
on 25 January 2016
Great car seat, protective & competitively priced.
on 12 June 2018
Perfect for us :)
on 14 April 2016
A great chair, I am currently using it with my two year old, and have used it since he was two months old. The only downside is that it does't have isofix