Customer reviews

Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£0.99

on 20 March 2013
I bought this for the single 'Picking up the Pieces' but was very impressed with the whole album. There is a good mix of songs and styles and after a few listens it definitely grows on you. Paloma Faith's voice is distinctive and original, and the album reflects this.
on 15 January 2013
just like Paloma Faith's voice, and her style so yet another track added to my 2012 play-list.Remind me of something else but I can't think what or who?
on 13 February 2013
Well priced & speedy delivery. A product that i wouldn't hesitate in reccommending. It was a gift for somebody and they loved it!
on 16 February 2015
Quick delivery excellent item
on 9 October 2016
Love this Album
on 13 April 2013
I love this track I play this on my Kindle and have also downloaded to my Flash drive so good value
on 25 February 2015
ok
on 26 November 2012
lover her.... she is so individual.... As ever I do not like all songs from any artist but this is great!
on 12 February 2013
Bought this as a download for my phone and at first wasn't sure but listen to it a lot now. No problems with the download using the Amazon MP3 App on my phone.
on 25 March 2013
Great song, great voice....cant fault this song...a sad little story but oh so true...could listen to it over and over.