on 28 February 2016
The product itself is well made and of good quality. However.....it is sooo small. I'm an adult female of medium build but it would be best suited to a child!! I did read one feedback remark to this effect and wished I'd taken need of it!! Not for an adult. Very disappointed.
on 4 March 2015
This is a very warm neck warmer, it is well made and fits nicely around your neck. The shape of the warmer means that it tucks in nicely at the front without becoming all ruffled around your neck.

My only slightly negative comment is that it is a tad on the snug snide. So much so that I doubt that the average sized person would need the drawstring to keep it in place (I don't) and I would be surprised if it would fit over the head and be comfortable for anyone with more generous proportions.
on 22 December 2017
nothing wrong with the snood except that I could buy exactly the same snood in Primark for £3.00. in total including postage this cost me £11.
on 18 December 2017
This was purchased as a Xmas gift for my husband but as previous sellers have said it is a little small. I had to ask him to try it on as I thought it would be too small , but it fitted very snugly so could have done with being a little bit bigger. Otherwise a lovely product .
on 28 January 2016
I can see why some reviewers have said this might be too small if you have a head slightly larger than the norm. For me it was just right, fits snugly without the use of the toggle and is very comfortable. I find it very warm light enough not to bother about while wearing.
on 6 January 2013
I bought this to protect my face from the bitter winter winds... I was so pleased to find it in this lime green which matched my coat. It arrived quickly and does the job. Very happy.
on 21 July 2017
good quality, slightly on the small size. I like to wear these quite loose.
on 29 November 2014
I bought this item for a second time for an elderly acquaintance. She wears it about the house in winter and loves it. Couldn't thank me enough.
on 15 December 2014
Excellent item,just the job for bad weather,thanks for your speedy delivery ,arrived the day after I ordered it, Magic
on 16 December 2015
good price and good quality, when you need to keep your neck warm with out messing with a scarf,