on 11 November 2013
On the whole a great buy for me and it has proven its worth over and over again, as I have difficulty standing for long periods of time and when queuing (airport check in for example) it has been a godsend. You feel safe sitting due to its sturdy build but its not so heavy to carry around or use as a walking stick.
The only thing that has let it down is the stitching on the seat. After little use the stitching has started to come apart, which means that it will need re-stitching, with a stronger thread, in the not so distant future. The company could also offer a rubber tip, included with the product.
Overall a good buy with a small defect which can be rectified very easily, happy.
on 25 August 2016
This is the second shooting stick I have bought from Amazon, and I don't like any of them, I have a problem with my hip, and need to rest every 10 or 15 mins, the first one I bought was too short, this one is too cumbersome, a bit on the heavy side, stiff to open (I have oiled it) and not really good to sit on.
on 9 May 2017
Very good after a lot of oiling and forceful opening and closing by my husband. At first I couldn't use it at all but now it works it's really great and helps me get about with regular rests which help my bad back a lot
on 15 February 2013
Item arrived promptly after the order. It has been invaluable as I trudge around the local nature reserve and can now sit and wait for the birds to come to me.
on 29 April 2017
This is not a lot of good .It will not open to make a seat one side with with a lot of force the other not at all
also the lock shaft is not a lot of good as the shaft wobbles so not a lot of good
I would not recommend this stick
on 5 May 2013
Appears to be strong enough to last.
Comfortble enough for short sits.
Adjustment screw has loosened twice but i suspect i am not tightening enough.
on 4 May 2017
Excellent quality, I am on the heavy side and over the recommended weight limit, but this stick has no problems so far.
Well impressed so I ordered another one for a friend.
on 23 January 2013
Exactly as described and arrived next day. Useful for watching sports events standing up, especially if you suffer from a bad back.
on 24 August 2016
The stick was very stiff to open and the rubber ferrule did not fit on the spike properly
on 6 October 2013
I needed a support of some kind as I was going on a trip involving short walks. I was able to sit down while the guide was talking and rest my spine.Perhaps would benefit from a more adjustable stick but otherwise fine.