Customer reviews

Size: Size 10 - 14|Change

on 29 July 2017
Thanks to other reviews we chose this for the daughter as her school are having a victorian day to start their new subject. As others reviewed, it is see throughish. But for one day of fun it's well worth it. Daughter just tried it on and thought I'd review straight away as she is so pleased with it. "Collar a little itchy", was only complaint. Arms snug. Must wear leggings and top underneath. With the inclusion of the hat she really looked the part. Daughter aged 10. But is very tall and wears adult size 12 garments to give anyone a idea of sizing.
on 23 September 2017
Great for the money! Really good quality, only negative would be that the packaging says one size fits most but it fit me perfectly but I am a size 10/12 so it would pretty tight on a larger lady
on 15 December 2016
Great for halloween
review image
on 10 July 2017
Item arrived with what looks like tea stains over it, was for a school play and had no time to return it so had to wash this brand new item. Is see through at the front so my daughter needs to wear items underneath. Apron has no ties at the back which would have been a nice touch. However is OK for her school play and the teachers are pleased with it and thought the tea stains gave a nice authentic feel.
on 11 December 2013
Kids were doing Oliver at a play at school and our duaghter is a larger than average size at 12 years old so we got her this for a victorian poor girl which is virtually the same as the maid one as sizes on kids went up to 12 years old.
She was over the moon with it!
on 11 June 2014
I have bought it and washed it, fits barely my size 10 so on a bit of a squeeze for 12 / 14 sizing. Then I took it of and Velcro got attached to dress and here we go pull straightaway....then I put in on the day I needed it, wore it and as I was taking of here it goes another pull thanks to a velcro at the back. Guess for £10 I would be wearing it just once.
on 11 October 2014
It was a struggle for my size 10 daughter to fit in this dress and it is see through
on 29 January 2014
I wore this outfit at a fancy dress party on New Years Eve and it was great. Funnily enough it was such great value that 2 other women wore the same one.
on 7 November 2013
this costume fitted fine and received favourable comments at the party, I was in the kitchen mostly so very appropriate!
on 2 October 2014
Not as good quality as other costumes I have purchased. The size was 10 to 14 and being a size 10 I found it snug