on 30 June 2017
I am not happy with this item that I brought! I thought this ear piece Headset was gonna be big But no it turns out to be so small, They don't fit in my ears! Also the volume is to low! I Suggest to not buy this, I would suggest to buy a proper Headset Not a ear piece What a waste of time No wonder this PS3 ear piece was to cheap!!! Sending them item back

Thanks for reading! DON'T BUY IT please
2 people found this helpful
on 4 August 2017
Fell apart after one use speaker bit poped open exposing a little speaker cone which detached from its wiring when trying to pop it back together.
on 13 July 2013
Before I get into reviewing the product I should mention that I returned this item as it was faulty. The headset itself doesn't seem bad, I just didn't want to take the risk that comes with going cheap again.

Getting the headset working with the PS3 is easy. Instructions are included and they were written with dummies in mind, you should be up and running within a few minutes of charging it up for the first time. Upon testing the headset, I found sound quality and levels to be satisfactory, not fantastic, but it does the trick. However, this is where I started to have problems, within an hour of using it in an actual game with friends, I started having feedback issues. The headset began outputting a rather dreadful noise, and I was informed that nobody could hear me. I did attempt to solve the issue myself but eventually came to the conclusion that my unit was simply faulty and decided to exchange it for a more expensive wired headset from Turtle Beach.

Note that I do not believe the problems I experienced to be the result of a design flaw inherent in all 4Gamers headsets, I think I was simply unlucky. It is worth keeping in mind that you do pay a premium for quality, and budget solutions do tend to break down more often. That said, I would recommend this product if you are on a very tight budget. In terms of how easy setting it up was, and the sound quality when the thing actually worked, I wouldn't expect much more for the cheap price.

Three stars.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 February 2015
Don't be fooled by the official licensing; this is a poor product. In its favour it is very cheap and functioned properly for approximately 20 sessions. However you cannot charge the device and use it at the same time which is very frustrating if you've forgotten to charge it. Your online buddies may start to disown you as charging takes around 1.5 hours and the charge lasts between 2 and 3 hours. Volume through the ear piece is low despite being set to maximum on my PS3. The device began to have trouble connecting a few days ago, it now refuses to connect at all. This is made worse by its HAL-like single light which gives you no idea what's going on. You know that feeling when you've ruined all your fun to save a few quid? Yeah..
on 21 July 2013
Firstly, what I got sent wasn't what this photo is of. I ordered the "4Gamers Officially Licensed Bluetooth Headset - Black (PS3)" and instead got the... can't event remember. Some similarly cheap piece of tat. Anyway, that was a pain to set up as the written instructions were incorrect. Once I finally got it working, the volume could never get loud enough and the players on the other end of the game sounded like they were communicating from the far reached of the solar system.
7 people found this helpful
on 17 June 2016
What a piece of rubbish. Get what you pay for I guess. It works. But it's almost impossible to actually use as the earpiece is huge and the bit that is supposed to go over your ear is way too small. Weird.
on 16 February 2018
When I was trying to connect it to my ps3 the ps3 couldn’t find the Bluetooth connection
on 13 September 2015
it is so small I usually forget it is there but there is only 1 downside to its size , I lost it , in the next version plz add gps so I can find it ;(
on 25 June 2017
good product
on 2 September 2017
All good until lost it, humm