Customer reviews

on 25 January 2013
Took a while to arrive, but fantastic quality. the packaging was high quality and nicely presented, just a shame about the wait.
on 5 February 2013
Great quality. Arrived on time too. You might have problem with the tip of the gloves but once you wear them a couple of times then it is fixed. Very good though
on 2 July 2014
These gloves fit very well and help you to drive better somehow. There is a more positive feel to the steering wheel with them on. I love them but they might be better for winter use when your hands are less sticky. Highly recommended.
on 26 December 2013
These gloves are just the ticket for driving an open topped sports car, Summer or Winter. The leather is thin and supple and the gloves well,... fit like a glove. Lots of feel through the steering wheel and gearshift.
on 7 March 2016
Poor quality product, fastener fell apart on second use. Complete waste of money. definitely wouldn't recommend.
on 25 August 2014
For thick fingers. Leather quality and finishes are very good.
on 23 December 2014
AFFORDABLE LUXURY AT ITS FINEST! MONEY WELL INVESTED!
on 17 March 2014
Just what I wanted for a present. Thanks
on 4 December 2016
excellent
on 30 October 2013
So I have no idea about the quality of the gloves, because although I ordered a pair of man's brown medium gloves what I received was a pair of women's black gloves size XL.

It's almost funny how they managed to get every single detail wrong! Now for the best part, for some reason I'm not entitled to receive what I payed for... so I will need to repack everything, go to the post office, send the item, wait that it arrives and wait more to be refunded.

And If I want the gloves that I already paid for, I'll need to place a new order, pay again and hope they don't send me a pair of socks or silly hat... not even going to talk about the point of having amazon prime if these are the policies...