Customer reviews

Format: Audio CD|Change

on 20 November 2012
I previously enjoyed "Planet Pit" by Pitbull and enjoyed the fact that the title of the cd lived up to its name. I actually enjoy "Global Warming" by Pitbull even more and really felt that he poured so much of his imaginative energy into the musical tracks of "Global Warming". Once again, I completely understand that Pitbull's listening audience may or may not share the same ideas as me on the best tracks from "Global Warming". However, the songs that really put me in a good time mood are among the following:
"Feel This Moment" (featuring Christina Aguilera),"Back In Time" (featured in the Men In Black 3" movie), "Hope We Meet Again" (featuring Chris Brown), "Party Ain't Over" (featuring Usher and Afrojack), "Drinks For You (Ladies Anthem" (featuring Jennifer Lopez), "Have Some Fun" (featuring The Wanted & Afrojack), Tchu Tchu Tcha" (featuring Enrique Iglesias), "Last Night" (featuring Havana Brown & Afrojack), and "Everybody" (featuring Akon & David Rush).
"Global Warming" (Deluxe Edition) by Pitbull is definitely a good buy for anyone that has enjoyed any of this previous musical works and/or music that brilliantly mashes up various music genres (such as the musical mixes of R&B, dance, rap, and electronic in this collection).
on 4 December 2012
A lot are a let down. Not as good as Pitbulls previous album. The good tracks are "Back in time", "Don't stop the party", "hope we meet again" and "Have some fun." I expected more from this album.
on 4 February 2014
Not alot can be said about this album - it has all the hits that you would expect and more - the additional download options was a bonus and much appreciated.
on 9 January 2013
This album is awesome, I can't turn it off. There are so many tracks that I can listen to over and over. There are some of his older tracks on here too but they are some of Pit's best (in my opinion) and there are many new fresh tracks as well.

If you love Pitbull, love dancing, love feeling energetic, then buy this album., turn up the volume and love!
on 28 December 2012
I absolutely loved this new album from pitbull, if you are expected another planet pit, dont. many tracks on this album are similar to more old school rap songs that pitbull released but with a new club twist. My favourite tracks on this album is when it is pure pitbull, so my favorite track would have to be I'm off that.
on 16 October 2013
I love this album, it has all the best tracks featuring many accompanying artists. I use it to work out to. I would recommend it to any one who loves dance music and anyone who loves running or exercise classes. It comes as a double disc and also with an mp3 download version.
on 22 April 2013
Great album full of pure feelgood tunes, couldnt have asked for a more fun collection off this guy, there's also a 2nd disc featuring his recent collaberations with artists like J.Lo & Usher, plus a few of his previous songs from 'Planet Pit', well good for £5... Bargain!
on 1 January 2013
I LOVE THIS ALBUM!!!!!! all the songs are great, the collaberations with some sometimes unexpected artists, (aka the wanted), totally work. it is just a sexy album, i love all the spanish and heavy beats. so reccommended to anyone who love a choon and a half!!
on 8 May 2013
Lots of great tunes - really lifts the spirits on your way to work in a morning! There is hit after hit on this album - if you bought his previous album then you will not be disappointed - I think this is much better and some really good duets on there too.
on 11 February 2013
a must buy !!! i am a massive fan and this new album has not let me down at all. i love every single song its rare to get such a decent album that you dont need to skip a few. if you havent been a fan before this will turn you. love it