Customer reviews

on 17 July 2013
I'm writing this for my 12yr old daughter as she likes this song very much. Ellie Goulding has quite a unique voice I personally think she's better on her own then singing with someone else.
on 20 May 2013
Well what can you say she just gets better and better should be a number one thought her anything could happen was going to be her best but wow go on girl your voice is brilliant.
on 25 July 2013
great song one of those ones you get obsessed with for a while! loving the cloud player makes listening to music really fun, easy and enjoyable!
on 20 September 2013
It depends what mood I am in really. It's good, but it's not that brilliant as I expected it to be. That's all I can say really.
on 8 September 2013
I love Ellie Goulding and I loved this instantly. It will get stuck in your head and you will not be able to listen to it enough!
on 16 May 2013
Love this song! This song has been going on in my mind for a while and I love Ellie Goulding so really glad to have bought this.
on 28 April 2013
it is a good song, a really good song
i gave it 5 * as i love the song, but you can not hear the second person. brilliant
on 6 August 2013
I Like listening to this while driving :) fun and upbeat song. i usually like calvin harris collaborations with other artists
on 12 May 2013
great dance/pop song by calvin harris & ellie goulding! every song on calvin harris' album is top 5 material! brilliant!!
on 11 July 2013
Brought this on Amazon MP3 app on my phone. Download was very quick and it was great to be able to listen straight away.