Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£7.19

on 8 May 2017
I hope you have a good day today and you will have to be a good night for your life a long time and a great night.
on 20 March 2014
Bought so I always have one in the car. Doesn't feel dated yet and is often selected to listen to
on 15 January 2013
The best and most consistent album I have purchased in years, only a couple of tracks get skipped on a play through, highly recommended..
on 16 April 2017
good
on 2 October 2014
V-Fest memories
on 19 May 2017
Brilliant vinyl
on 15 January 2013
Amazing Cd for a really good price. All the songs are singles which have been released so you know all the songs on the album!
on 23 November 2012
I recently purchased this without reading any reviews and was pleased to see how quickly I have come to love it. I was a bit worried because I have listened to his second CD "Ready for the Weekend" so much and the next one can often be a let down. Calvin Harris' third full album is anything but a let down, for me anyway.

There are quite a number of songs with artists like Kelis, Elie Goulding, Florence Welch, Rihanna etc. I thought perhaps there would be quite a bit of filler, but like the previous album, I find myself constantly listening all the way through instead of clicking past some tracks. And despite all the collaborations with big names, I quite love the pieces on his own. While "Mansion" and "School" aren't high-energy stunners, they work, and in some ways the toned down aspect acts to "clear the air" a bit, so the album has some mildly chill moments.

If I were forced to pick favourite tracks, I might say "Bounce", "Feel So Close", "Here 2 China", "We'll Be Coming Back" and "Thinking About You". But honestly, I love it from start to finish.
on 26 March 2013
Such a good album - It has all the anthems that have brought him to the mainstream and have turned him into a hit machine. These are absolute bangers start to finish please do yourself a favour and just buy it you won't regret it.
on 19 March 2013
good cd, cant wait to have it pumping out my car when i pass. some tracks are a little dull but in gerneral a good product.