Format: Kindle Edition|Change

on 10 October 2012
Love the concept of this but can only assume it has been very badly formatted as despite re downloading it several times it stubbornly refused to open. Just glad it was free. Most disappointing.
on 14 November 2012
Yes, that was my experience too. I deleted it from my library and delivered to my kindle a different way and it still won't open.
I wondered why it only had 1 star and now I know
I also wonder if anyone at Amazon reads this? If you fix it will you e-mail me please
on 4 March 2013
I love to doodle, but I get stuck WHAT TO DRAW. I think this book is a GREAT IDEA!! It gives you LOADS of ideas and you can't get bored. Also I use it as a game with my sister where she has to ask questions about what I'm thinking in the book! So please buy this free fab book! :)
on 11 January 2013
Hmm, obviously my fault. I should have read more closely. I thought that this book was going to teach me how to draw rather than just give me ideas. However, the ideas included are inspiring so when I learn how to, I will revisit and try again.
on 24 November 2012
Despite what others have said: it did open in my Kindle desktop application.
- Wonderful photos illustrate good ideas. Will be helpful to get you started (again), remove artists' blockage by simple suggestions what to draw/paint - or write about, I would add. Really like it and will give it a try...could work for you too.
on 1 December 2012
I thought this book was handy especially when I was bored I could try my best to copy the random drawings! I would recommend this book to anyone who has spare/free time. Overall I think this book was good but it wasn't really brilliant.
on 4 January 2013
For me I thought it would be a book that showed the picture and how to draw it however it was just a lot of different ideas on what to draw but not how to draw them. But there was some good inspirations that I will use.
on 6 January 2013
Like I said some are hard some are easy to draw. on pages 45 and 51 you can really think about what it might look like. very good book but I'm giving it 4 stars because I'm sure that at least a quarter of them you know.
on 7 March 2013
This is basically a book full of photos an pretty boring photos too zzz
If it was line drawings I could understand it would be useful.
Save your cash and use Google Image search !
on 28 February 2013
I chose this rating because it is very helpful I liked it how it gives ideas what to draw like the things I would never think of drawing I would recommend this to my friend and family! :)