on 14 September 2014
Got this for my 3-year-old daughter (and myself). Bought in conjunction with the Nerf Elite Jolt. It's a superb little machine and has reduced us to fits of laughter on several occasions as we launch a barrage of little foam projectiles at my unsuspecting wife.

The wonderfully satisfying 'clunk' the barrel makes as you flick it open to reload makes you feel like Rambo . It's really easy to cock (for an adult) but quite challenging for a 3-year-old girl which is probably a good thing given I value my eyesight and valuables.

The power this little thing is capable of is pretty impressive and the joy you feel when you hold down the trigger and rapidly cock this, blasting a volley of darts at a screaming target is worth the price of admission alone!
on 4 November 2015
My buddy was in the kitchen getting a pint. Unbeknown to him, I was loading the N-Strike in preparation for his entrance back into the lads movie night.

He strolled in, pint in hand... I was poised in the prone position, fixated on the entrance like Lion ready to strike it's prey.

In the lanky sod walks... I depress the trigger and my spongy projectile fires it's way directly towards his head at an impressive speed. Wallop, right in the eye! And to top it off it then landed in his pint.

Awesome bit of kit. Also shot the cat that kept s***ting in my garden, hasn't been back since.

Double win.
on 30 July 2017
Initially thought this was a good purchase but didn't use it much as the trigger was a bit too tough for my 5 year old. After sitting in the cupboard a while, when I came to use 6 months later, something had happened to the spring action and the bullets no longer fire with any power but basically fall out of the end of the gun onto the floor... rendering it useless (I've now thrown it away). I have a nerf pistol (one bullet gun) which is fine but this one wasn't a good purchase.
on 6 January 2014
Bought three of these for my husband, brother-in-law and father for Christmas, as well as having purchased for friends as birthday gifts - they are such a hit! The lads have had a great time with them, making a firing range with toy solder toys to take shots at and even turning the living room into a battle ground, making forts out of the sofas and launching attacks on one another (yes, i'm talking about 25+yrs olds here!)

These new generation nerf guns seem to be an improvement on the older yellow ones, with better aim and a bit more power. Highly recommended as a fun toy, even for older 'boys'. One warning: if you are going to buy one, make sure you're not in the room to be used as a target when it's out of it's packaging!
on 12 May 2015
A REALLY fun toy that can fire out those nerf bullets quickly. I do enjoy using this nerf gun and it is easy to load and twice as easy to fire.
A note to keep in mind is it will sting at short range.

3 stars is because I dropped my nerf gun ONCE and now the loading mechanism no longer works, and that is pretty sucky for a toy that is not going to be handled gently. perhaps I am unlucky, regardless 3 points for the fun I had and -2 points for it being more fragile than it should be.
on 22 February 2016
This is a top notch safe gun for kids, which fires sponge "bullets" to a range of at least to the end of our garden , which is 40 foot long. It's accurate and easy to prime for the next shot . It has 6 "bullets in the chamber . Having bought one , I reordered 5 more for my nephews. I use it to scare off pigeons , harmlessly I might add ! , from my garden.
on 2 December 2013
Great weapon! It looks really cool, it functions well and has great range. The only issue I've had is that occasionally darts will end half way out of the barrel, but it's rare.
on 14 March 2016
bought this nerf gun for my partner so we could have a nerf gun war (looser cooks dinner). loads i think 5 or 6 bullets at a time, nice compact gun, recommend buying more bullets if you want a warm, these can be sore so don't aim at the face. easy to use. partner had fun (he lost)
on 14 July 2014
If you want all the fun of a gun fight without actually spoiling the party by getting blood on the carpet then this Nerf gun is for you. It has a revolving six shot cylinder and fast fire action, giving you the edge over single shot models. The soft foam bullets don't hurt but it might be a good idea to wear goggles though .
on 25 June 2015
Best compromise between firepower, multiple rounds if ammo and cost. My 8 year old chose these himself after being given and saving some money. Shame he gets upset when hit by a dart at anything less than 8M away! They do fire with quite some force... Lots of deals on extra ammo available too.