on 27 February 2015
my daughter loves this-great for role play!
on 18 November 2013
When my daughter lost all her accessories I was dreading having to buy more, the Baby Annabell range is far too expensive. While doing my Christmas shopping online I found this, bargain! Item came brand new in box and is perfect! very quick dispatch... highly recommended!
on 2 February 2014
I bought this to go with my nieces first baby annabell moves as it didn't come with any accessories, but it's totally not designed for it which is really frustrating. Surely there must be accessories for baby Annabella little sister. I was also disappointed that the bottle didn't have magic milk in it, so I have returned it and ordered another feeding kit from Melissa and Doug.
on 14 January 2014
Just what my little girl wanted so would recommend for this that are looking for these items. A bit expensive but that's how it is for popular toys
on 29 November 2013
Just what I wanted and compliments my other purchases.very realistic and very well made and nicely presented and arrived in good condition with the packaging intact
on 16 October 2014
Lovely set. The nappies do lose their stickiness after a few uses, and they don't fit the smaller baby annabel dolls. Other wise it's a great set of accessories for dolls and give children a good range of things to do with their "babies"
on 12 February 2015
Bought this to accompany the my first Baby Annabell but the dummy doesn't fit into her mouth! Don't think that was clear on the website when I ordered.
on 24 November 2014
I got this item along with the baby annabell doll, and it's a perfect little thing to go with the doll. Very happy with this purchase.
on 10 March 2015
Granddaughter loves this =- rather expensive for what it is, but I guess that's because of the name!
on 10 November 2014
Goes with doll. Grand daughters Christmas present. She will love it. Good value for money