on 4 May 2014
I bought this for my neice to use in the bath and her previous dolls filled with water. As this is sold as bath time baby i assumed that this wouldnt happen. Unfortunately it does leak. Its legs fill with water and have to be held upside down to drain. Unknowing this my neice bathed the doll and then lay it on her bed. The water then leaked out soaking the bed. Not great when advertised as bath time baby. !!!
on 11 January 2013
My granddaughter loves it she takes it imto the bath every night.She likes to dry it herself and put its dressing gown on like mummy does for her.
on 24 October 2014
A lovely little doll who is quite lifelike without being scarily so. Nice bathrobe and pants and her little duck is very cute. She is quite heavy and robust great for my two year old Grandaughter to grow up with.
on 25 March 2017
Quick and efficient delivery. Eighteen month old granddaughter loves this doll and enjoys being able to give it a bath, as her other dolls are all soft bodied.
on 9 May 2014
Nice looking doll but it holds water. We've only bathed it a few times. Initially I managed to squirt the water out its neck, but today it was so full of water I had to decapitate it to get it out. Fortunately the children found it funny..... After decapitation I see its gone mouldy inside already after less than 6 months.
on 20 February 2016
My daughter loves the doll but very disappointed as fills with water, from the first time she took it in the bath. I'm not sure watching mummy squeezing and shaking it vigriously to remove the water after the bath is good either especially as we have a little baby in the house! Would not recommend for a bathable dolly.
on 20 May 2014
My two year old absolutely loves this doll, and wants to take it into the bath all the time. But, as other reviewers have stated (and I wish I'd paid more attention!), it holds quite a lot of water when you take it into the bath. We had to take off her head to dry her out (and it's very tricky to get it back on!), which upset my daughter and now we have battles about taking the doll into the bath. If Dolls World are marketing this as a toy you can take into the bath, then it should be waterproof!
on 28 December 2013
Bought this for my 3 yr old daughter. She does really like it. It's just a shame that it holds water though. The first night she took it out of the bath and into her bedroom where it leaked all over her bed. We've just drilled a hole in its bum so it now drains well, and my daughter thinks it's weeing, but I'm guessing it will still go all black on the inside after a few months and need binning.
on 23 July 2014
Great product for children who love to play in water. Quite heavy and dense so would be better for age 3 plus
on 6 June 2015
I was looking for a basic baby doll that didn't come with an expensive price tag and this one certainly fits the bill. A lovely baby doll which my little granddaughter loves when she comes to play. It is a good size, well made and comes dressed in a cute dressing gown. Great play value and a very good price.

See one answered question