Customer reviews

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£12.34

on 13 August 2016
Beautiful book. Have got one for all the important women in my life.
on 14 November 2014
I totally recommend this book. The photos of these lovely ladies that fill the pages of this book, are filled with vitality, power and joy. They are all super stylish and confident. This is proof that there's a life after 40 and 50 and 60. All women should own a copy!
on 1 June 2013
I bought this for both my sister and I - And what a find - we are both 60 this year and this book inspires!

Yep we are 60 not dead!! fantastic women with style and no worries about age

buy for the women in your life
on 20 January 2014
This makes a great gift for anyone over 50! The women in it are so inspiring. So lovely to see their use of colour. Being older does not mean that you have to wear beige. Give it to your grandmother. She will love it.
on 20 January 2013
This was a fabulous book and made me realise that you can be smart and funky and great as you get older, and the key point it made to me was not to ever give in or indeed give up with yourself, just do it.
on 17 July 2012
For the price of £20 the book was a lot smaller than I expected and as another reader already said there wasn't enough descriptive text with every photograph so you didn't know anything about most of the women in the pictures. Also obviously the women were wealthy from the style of their clothes and could maintain a certain life style that nobody else in this country could aspire to. Nevertheless it made amusing reading from the 'look at me' style of some of the more eccentric clothes that were worn - so the reader knew what to avoid if they didn't want to be laughed at in this country. What did amaze me though apart from their clothes was that women of this amazingly advanced age were still walking upright, were not in wheelchairs and looked twenty years younger.
on 28 March 2016
This book was recommended to me by a stylist. It is very good at giving ideas about how to dress with style when you are 55 years old and over. It arrived on time.
on 2 June 2013
I LOVE THIS BEAUTIFUL BOOK!... If you are a 'Lady of a Certain Age' (& far beyond) with a great love of personal, individual style, this book will inspire you.
on 2 April 2014
Bought as a present for my mother who loved it. These women are an example to us all to make the most of what we have been given.
on 2 April 2013
I bought this on my sister's recommendation. Lovely pictures of women who've been there and done that. I wish I had their style.