on 30 March 2013
The usual problem I always get with screen protector is the lack of the matte material, so this time round I got the glossy material instead (better than nothing).

Was not impress that I had to return the screen protector in the first post because it was for the iPhone rather than the Nokia because I paid for postage and then had to pay to send the item back for a replacement.
on 17 October 2013
The quality is alright. I bought 2 in 1 pack. It is quite difficult to stick it perfectly. The first one is a failure, has some air bubble inside. Remove it, try the second one, still did not fit the edge perfectly, and has bubble on the bottom edge, can't make it disappear.
on 6 April 2013
This product was really poor, it gave no instructions on how to apply the cover the phone, I also think a part of it was missing but as it was cheap when I bought it I didn't bother trying to get a refund.

My advice is to only get this if you actually know how to use it.
on 9 February 2014
These were a little fiddle to attach to my Lumia 820. In fact I have used both of the films as the first didn't cover the screen well and became unusable when re-positioned.
on 22 January 2014
Good quality case fits like a glove ,should protect mobile quite well ,expressly with the screen films on . easy to get at the buttons unlike some other cases
on 22 January 2014
The fit on these screen protectors is absolutely edge to edge perfect.
Easy to apply and bubble free.
Top quality!
on 28 December 2013
Does what it says on the tin but instructions were lacking and it doesn't stick brilliantly... but ok for what it is.
on 11 January 2014
What more can one say it fits well, is easy to apply, and it does what it should do .