on 16 August 2013
Protects the tablet, sits it up for easy viewing. Two big handles for little hands to hold, looks great. Excellent product
on 3 February 2014
This was for our grandson and was a great hit. He can carry it around without fear of breaking the ipad if he drops it. Great fun too.
on 9 February 2014
My son had this for his I pad 2, excellent quality but when he's playing a game vertically on the IPad not very good .....
on 13 January 2014
A great piece of kit for my grandson who has now got a protected ipad and enjoys the fact that he has a monster in his grip
on 15 November 2014
A truly great piece of kit. My 2 year old (now 4) has tested this thouroughly and it's passed with flying colours.
on 3 February 2014
My iPad 1 is now in its fourth year and due to this case it still works and is going strong. Kiddy proof!
on 25 December 2013
Exactly what I was looking for, gives my iPad the protection from my child with a little bit of fun.
on 4 December 2014
This is a really great cover the kids loved it