on 22 January 2013
These neat little clip on spoke reflectors help turn your spokes into a beacon advertising your presence to other road users. I'm not sure if it will improve white van man's behaviour, but he will not be able to say "I didn't see you" unless he is also 'white stick man'.

They are 3 inches long, so you can fit them anywhere along each spoke, to produce whatever pattern you like. Each one snaps securely into place giving clear visibility from either side, no matter what the viewing angle. Once in motion, they create a highly visible whirl of reflected bright white. They are no substitute for front and rear lights; you must still warn other road users of your presence on these dark winter nights, but for all round visibility it would be hard to beat them.
on 5 May 2017
Helpful in getting me spotted at night.
on 8 January 2014
For the price I think these are great, they are a hard plastic, so I put them in hot water and they went on a lot more easily.
You need all the visibility you can get when riding the roads here in the UK, especially during the hours of darkness. These clips are a very valuable addition to your lights and the reflectors that normally come with your bike. Unlike those, they are primarily to make you more visible from the side, which is crucial when passing side roads or crossing roundabouts. While the wheels are turning, the reflectors merge together in cars' headlights into a continuous and very visible circle.

They clip to the spokes - you can put all 36 of these reflectors on one wheel (as I did) or share them out between the two. Either way, no-one approaching you from the side will have any problem seeing you so long as he has his headlights on and eyes open.
They were tricky to fit - it took some effort to clip them onto the spokes and a few pinged off at some velocity - but once on they feel very secure. On my last bike, I didn't lose a single one over about three years during which I did a lot of off-roading.
on 8 December 2012
great product, does what it says, no bike should be without them this winter, quick and easy to fit, an absolute must.
on 2 April 2016
I really wanted something to help my husband be seen when he cycles home at night (in addition to lights). These catch the light really well and so I'm very please with them - and there are plenty in the pack to put lots on both the front and back wheels.

On the downside they were v difficult to attach hence only 4 stars. You just need to push them on to the spokes which sounds really easy, but it requires a really tough press to get them on - my thumbs were almost bruised by the end. On the plus side I suppose they won't fall off!
on 22 September 2013
Bought them for my son's birthday. He loves them. Speedy delivery, great price. A little tricky to fit, but would def recommend.
on 7 January 2014
Quite difficult to snap on but secure once on. Every bikes should have them, especially if cycling in London. x
on 17 September 2013
Fits good & looks good & reflects stronger than the white front and red rear reflectors I have on my bicycle
on 4 January 2013
I work night shift and my commute to work is in the dark both ways. I have a pretty expensive front and rear light system, but noticed that other than my reflective hi viz jacket, I had nothing to make me more visible from the side. These are perfect for making you hugely more visible to any cars heading your way and due to the wrap around nature of the reflectors, they reflect the light back from almost any angle.

These ones cost about a third of the cost of other similar spoke reflectors, but they both have the 3M coating and other than being slightly thicker, they perform exactly the same.
review image review image