on 6 October 2015
Poor quality, thin, cut outs still in place so need pushing out still. Mask lifts screen protector so be careful when removing when finished. Also the protector isn't smooth, it's a rough surface and feels a bit like a matt protector does, although this is clear.

It was cheap but I wouldn't buy again, luckily for kids iPad, just hope doesn't scratch too easy.

[update]
This protector scratches really easy too, waste of money. Changed to one star.
on 3 February 2014
For some reason, no matter how you clean the ipad screen with the cloths they provide or e-cloths I have here, there are tiny grains which I can only assume are on their clear sheets because I used all 6 to cover 2 ipad screens, trying them all to see whether I could get a smooth surface. No joy.
on 5 September 2013
That is because the film is so thin and poor quality that no matter what one does it is impossible to fit without trapping air. I got a refund and the seller allowed me to keep the rubbish he sent me. How kind of him. How about the time I have wasted that I will never get back.
Not fit for purpose walk on by......
on 25 July 2017
Does what it says on the pack! No problems.
on 12 March 2017
As described and expected.
on 27 March 2017
Very good quality screen. Delivered on time.
on 17 January 2016
A must went on well
on 2 March 2017
Very poor quality, terrible air bubbles. Complete waste, used all & not one acceptable.
on 27 December 2013
This is the perfect screen protector its works and lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend it, this is value for money.
on 28 December 2016
arrived earlier than expected. Product satisfactory.