on 16 February 2016
75 pence a pair (12 for £9 incl postage), superb quality, very thick, well made, cant get better.
on 8 June 2017
great value
on 23 September 2017
Good deal but not really working socks more like ordinary socks a bit disappointed
on 27 July 2017
The toes are square
on 31 October 2016
Excellent Socks For Work And Very Warm
on 2 January 2015
strong wearing socks but can be excessive fluff when first worn,solution was to wash them all inside out first .but good quality
on 22 November 2013
I bought these for my Brother for Work, he has to wear boots all day long and thought the reinforced Toe and Heel may last longer than normal socks. Will update review when he's used them, probably next year!!
on 8 December 2013
socks just what they are fast delivery well pleased my boys will love these under there working boots this winter
on 13 January 2014
I was initially under the impression these socks would be too thick. But to my surprise, they're not. They are JUST right. Very comfortable, and hard wearing ! I think these will definitely last me a while. But only time will tell ufcourse.
on 2 November 2013
Their supposed to fit 6 to 11. I'm a size 8 so they fit me.
I would only recommend for guys with a shoe size of 6 to 9 (9 max).
Reinforced heel & toe section isn't on my heel & toe!
Not very good quality, but cheap!