on 13 February 2014
THIS IS BRILLIANT!!! IT COMES FLAT PACK, BUT DO NOT BE WORRIED / THE SIDES FOLD OUT AND THE 3 INDIVIDUAL SHELVES ,THIS ALL SLOTS IN TOGETHER, GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES WHETHER INDOOR OR OUTDOOR, THE SHELVES ARE MESH, THE COLOUR IS MORE A SHINY LIGHT GREENISH COLOUR, WELL WORTH THE BUY TO EITHER DISPLAY PLANT POTS OR OTHER ITEMS, GREAT THAT IT FOLDS AWAY FLAT FOR STORAGE HIGHLY RECOMMEND..
on 10 June 2013
I TRANSPORT FLOWERS IN A VAN AND THIS STAND FOLDS DOWN TO NOTHING ANS SLIDES IN THE BACK NEEDING VERY LITTLE ROOM.I THEN OPEN IT UP AND IT MAKES A THREE SHELF DISPLAY UNIT.WASNT SURE WHEN I ORDERED IT THAT IT WOULD SUIT COMMERCIAL PURPOSES BUT ITS VERY GOOD`
on 22 January 2015
Excellent delivery service.
Very solid and with a good paint finish.
Better than my previous purchase that has now rusted away!
Might be a good idea to offer it in black as well .... as that was my preferred option .... now having to consider repainting the black metal garden furniture to green!
on 4 April 2015
If you are going to buy this do what I didn't do and check the size, it's small and a bit flimsy too. it is in no way worth 60 quid, I got it on offer for 40 but it's value when I look at it is 30 quid tops, I'll keep it because it's my fault for not checking the size, the offer was on and time was limited but still I should have looked harder.
on 9 September 2013
Product appeared quite flmsy and not too sturdy. Also was not suitable for my needs. Will pass it on to a friend who can use if for other types of storage but was not suitable for display of my plants as shelfs were too low and plant growth was affected.
on 12 September 2013
Very pleased with my purchase. Sits nicely in my small conservatory. Very shabby chic which is what I wanted. Fully recommend it, Thank you.
on 29 May 2014
Useful herb stand. Very easy to assemble (nothing to screw or hammer!!).Attractive design in an unusual colour which belnds well on my patio.
on 25 July 2015
Perfect plant stand and so easy to put up - that was the best bit
on 1 August 2015
For my husbands plants good for purpose
on 16 November 2014
Bought as a gift & person loved it :)