on 28 January 2014
I started to read this book and i thought it was going to be good but the story just did not grip me.

Mia didn't want him, she just did what he asked because she was so scared of him and the stories she had heard of his kind....she just had no backbone at all and she did everything that Korum said was just so annoying! i give up reading this book as i just couldn't read anymore!
on 2 October 2013
I found this book very frustrating. It was as if we were suppose to think that the very controlling nature of korom was normal. Very disappointed and did not like this book at all.
on 30 May 2013
Always looking for something a bit different within the confines of what we all love about erotic romances this book has it all and does not disappoint. Looking forward to the next book.
on 13 July 2014
An interesting plot, a little predictable maybe. There's a lot of sex, so if you like that... Not sure if I'll buy the sequel, although I do wonder what'll happen between the two protagonists.
on 10 May 2016
This is the first work, that I have read of both author's. There style of writing works well together. The book was that good I couldn't put it down. I look forward to the next book.
on 21 November 2014
I was very surprised by this book I don't usually like books with aliens but this one I did and would recommend anyone to have,a read it's well worth it,such a imaginative story.
on 25 February 2014
So i bought this book .. it was free

i was rather surprised this was quite a good read although sometimes it was very long winded and a skipped a few pages!
on 21 August 2014
For something a bit different, this book was great. Novel concept but was hooked from start to finish. Expecting to get more raunchy in the following books!
on 25 May 2013
This book was so different from the usual vampire romance books it had a good story that kept me hanging till the end
on 7 March 2015
Everything you could want & more!

Sexy with a thrilling storyline that makes you just want more. Definitely in the top of my favourites