on 8 December 2012
Very disappointing loaded app then page to sign up to pocketmag appears, try to sign up to it says failed to create account every time & won't let me progress beyond, therefore cannot use/buy the mag! Waste of time.
on 7 July 2013
I was a little dubious about downloading this app after some of the comments about pricing but as someone with Coeliac Disease, I was keen to buy the Aug 2013 mag for the gluten free recipes. Imagine my pleasant surprise when I discovered that it was £2.99 not the £3.99 quoted in other reviews. I can only assume that the BBC listened to all the earlier negative feedback, so if you have already purchased it you might want to give another try.

I found the app itself easy to navigate and nicely put together. It will certainly encourage me to buy more issues in the future.
on 28 March 2013
The app may be free, but the 'magazines' cost more than the hardcopies to download, so why bother, particularly when the recipes are available on the website for free (about 1 month after the magazine goes to press)
on 4 January 2013
Does not give what you would expect. You download the app but still only get the previews for free. Each issue is then 3,99!! Quite misleading.
on 14 July 2013
wasn't what i thought it was easy to download but wish i hadn't, really complicated to use wouldn't bother downloaded it wast of time
on 13 January 2014
Love this have tried several recipe’s and all were easy to follow and tasted amazing. Only reason I am not giving 4 stars is for the delay in availability, the printed version was available for over a week before I could get it on kindle.
on 15 October 2014
I had difficulty reading this on my Kindle. I have bought the paperform many times and will do so again. I don't think my Kindle screen is big enough and you have to keep scrolling up and down to read recipes.
on 13 January 2013
I already subscribe to the magazine and could not find any way of tranferring this over to the kindle without paying again.
on 30 June 2013
Think you need the actual magazine in front of you to understand and actually do the recipes within it. Would not consider buying magazines for kindle use.
on 5 November 2013
Too hard to read on kindle, would rather buy paper version. Have inadvertently subscribed and now can't find any way to cancel this. Not a very good app.