Colour: colourful|Change

on 17 February 2013
These weaning spoons are easy to use as they ave long handles however I prefer the heat sensing ones which is why I have knocked off a star. The act that there are so many in the ack mean I can leave one at each of the grandparents houses ad still have enough left at home.
on 5 October 2014
Love this spoons for my weaning son. Flexible so they scrape all food out if pots, they are colourful which he likes, they are long handled so easy to feed him with. They do have a bit of a scoop so took my son a while to grasp there was still little bits in the spoon if it wasn't piled on. I wouldn't but any other spoon for him though. Only thing I will say is all purées seem to stain but I don't know how this is avoided.
on 25 December 2015
Great first spoons.
In the beginning they are very useful, but don't buy too much because in less than 1 month baby is going to eat better and more requiring a bigger spoon.
I do recommend this product for the early stage of weaning.
on 27 May 2014
To start with, I was delighted with the spoons, as they are a great shape and texture. However, whether you wash them in the dishwasher or by hand, they strongly taste of soap, so does the food that you serve to your little one. I noticed my baby rejected certain foods at certain times and eventually realised that the food tasted of detergent whenever I used these spoones. I tried cleaning and soaking them in pure non-soapy water but I cannot remove the soapy taste, so we don't use them anymore, not even for playing. I am very dissapointed and horrified that my baby may have ingested detergent. Subsequently, I found discussions on Mumsnet on this and found that many other mums have noticed the same. I don't know whether it is the rubbery soft texture that causes the spoons to absorbe whatever detergent is being used to clean them. I do not reccommend these spoons as I don't believe they are safe.
on 22 October 2014
bought them months ago for starting to wean at month6. In the beginning they were a bit on the large side for her tiny mouth, but certainly since she is 10months old we use them constantly. They keep the colours, don't rub off or deform, are soft to chew on and not hurting her teeth or lips as metal spoons would do. Very good product!
on 7 November 2014
Good price but I find them too wide for my 8 month olds mouth. I always end up with food in the side of her mouth because I can't fit the whole spoon in when feeding. Good quality and price though just will have to keep th for when she's a little bigger I guess
on 21 August 2016
My 5 month old daughter has just started on solids and these spoons work well and seem to do the job! She likes to hold one while I feed her with another. They are a good size spoon and aren't too heavy so they stay in the bowl rather than falling out. So far so good.
on 12 May 2016
Product arrived quickly and spoons were as advertised. Spoons have long handless which is great for both you and baby to hold simultaneously. Nice soft tips of spoons, great for sensitive gums. I make my own baby food and my only gripe is the spoons stain fairly easily
on 4 January 2016
Great size and shape. My little one finds them really easy to eat from and it's very easy to spoon into a toothless mouth! Only downside is that they stain terribly with carrot and similarly strong coloured foods.
on 16 December 2013
I bought these for our first grandchild as he is weaning off of breast milk. I like that they are soft rounded edges and small cups for giving him his first tiny taste of solid food. It is a great stocking stuffer too. Good service from the seller.