Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Discover more Shop now

on 12 July 2013
As it was a present for my wife I am pleased to say she is absolutely delighted with the product and I have scored a few brownie points. Apart from carrying her iPad she also uses it for the Kindle Fire and various other female trinkets. Lots of zipped compartments and an adjustable carrying strap turns it almost into a serious handbag. The colour may not be everyone's choice but she loves it which is all that really matters.
on 11 August 2013
The bag holds and protects the iPad. There's room for the bits and pieces I have that accompany the iPad. I will be using it when I go off on my travels..but also around the house as I can keep everything in one place...and find it as well!
on 30 May 2013
I really love this bag. My iPad fits in perfectly, even with it's cover, and feels well protected. The bag looks great and very well made. The other pockets give you plenty room for bits and pieces. Highly recommended!
on 12 April 2013
Its a great bag, the padding is just right and will protect the contents from small falls and knocks. My ipad retina is in a cover purchased on amazon increasing the thickness by almost 3 times. It fits inside this bag without problem. My iphone 4 (inside a leather cover) fits in the pouch no problem, but I cant get my wallet in there....not a big deal but it would have been nice if I had just that little ectra.
on 6 February 2013
Amazing bag, perfect finish the stitching was on point, ipad fits perfectly, its got other spaces to fit the charger and earphones. its stands out and looks very stylish.
on 17 July 2013
The bag itself seems well made and has stood up to a weeks carrying about. It is a bit of a tight fit for my Samsung Galaxy 10inch with the cover on and it is very difficult to get the charger in as well. It may be better suited to a smaller i pad.
on 23 January 2013
I really am so pleased with this and the price was amazing. It arrived so quickly. My iPad fits in and it is sturdy enough to keep it safe. Nice colour too. Delighted!
on 15 May 2013
The bag arrived promptly as requested. The quality is excellent and I am really thrilled with it, It holds the ipad comfortably and safely and there is room for accessories as well. For the price it is a first class buy and I would use this company again with no reservations.......
on 2 October 2014
Very pleased with this case. Ipad,kindle and satnav fit perfectly. Ideal when off to stay at sister's and want all my gadgets together. Good quality and very well thought out design. Highly recommend .
on 22 April 2014
This is perfect for carrying my iPad Air around. I can also fit my chargers and iPods in it as well, as it has lots of pockets. It looks expensive, smart and a lovely purple colour. Really pleased with it.