on 23 May 2013
my dad bought this for me after my sats as a treat!!! he came early and is so cute and i now have 33 beanie boos in my collection but he is one of my favourites!!!!!!
on 14 April 2013
This item was a huge hit with my 6 yr old daughter as she already had the 3" one. Fast deliver, item brand new with tags and exactly as seller had described. Thank you.
on 1 March 2014
I love baron he came really quickly and I love his little fangs and I can't let go of him I would really recommend this for children.
on 8 June 2013
Great addition to my daughters collection of 37 BeanieBoos. This one was especially hard to find- Getting hard to find new ones now !
on 18 March 2015