on 19 December 2013
These are wonderful straighteners. I know GHDs were good as I have a pair of mark 3's going strong that are around 8 years old. When I saw these advertised on Amazon for £89 though, I decided to treat myself to an early Christmas present. I'm so glad I did - they are so light and just glide through the hair. It took me about 5 mins to straighten my short thick coarse wavy hair - fantastic!

They are lighter (not to mention prettier!) and heat up more quickly than the Mark 3 version. They also beep when they reach optimum temperature and go into sleep mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. They come with a very good quality carrying case.

I was a bit concerned by reports of people buying new GHDs and finding them faulty, in particular finding that the plates don't meet flush together. Mine are great though and are flush. I really recommend them - they're a fantastic purchase.
on 29 June 2017
2 years ago purchase and still going well
heat up after a few seconds still
GHD originals are the best
on 4 February 2014
I've bought it for £75 and I'm happy with, but original price would be too much for it. At first I was a bit disapointed with the lengh of plates. I have midium lengh, stright, thick hair and ghd straightener was catching them and pulling. Then I've started doing them by smaller sections and effect is very good. Once my hair are strighten (even stright hair need it), it last for longer. Bag which was included in a set looks great and comes very handy. Silver colour of strightener also look very stylish. Overall it is good product, but overpriced when not in sale.
on 28 December 2013
I got these from my hubby at Xmas. I must be honest I did't really think they would be all that different to my Remington(none GHD) ones. I have got to be very honest, they are brilliant. They really do leave my hair without frizz and really smooth.
on 10 November 2013
Ordered for Birday Present but was not sure of product gift - went thru different selection from amazon - GHD GOLD GIFT SET - Purchased and ordered previously - waiting for sooner delivery date for either - then returned one wanted and got refunded
on 7 January 2017
Love this colour! Bought as a present and still work years later.
on 28 March 2017
One of my best buys ever. Its quality and results are amazing :)
on 27 February 2014
my hair has never been so good, how does using them make your hair very shiney ?bought these to replace very old mark 3's
very pleased hair stays in shape do not need to use everyday.
heats up quickly very good storage bag
on 21 January 2014
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas and she is very happy with them, especially as they turn off automatically which will save her worrying whether she has switched them off or not when she goes to work
on 12 June 2014
I mainly bought these just because the name brand, l think they are overpriced, had not problems at all, they look very nice and the case is really handy, my only complain is that It only has one setting, not hotter or colder just the same temperature and that is not good.