Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 30 March 2013
Quality appears to be good for the short time I have had this watch. At first it felt too heavy, but now I'm getting used to it.
The casing is machined from solid stainless steel and is quite deep (Totalling about 10 mm).
Initially the strap was too large for my wrist, and had to have two links removed which did not give any problems. After all it is designed to go over a wet suit sleeve.
Could I recommend this to others? --------Yes!
on 24 March 2013
I was quite excited to have this watch (especially since its quite close to a rolex submariner in looks) and at this price I did expect a reliable watch as well.
1.5 months since I bought and and the date functionality is malfunctioning, if I had to trust the date of the watch I will have 2-3 days in 24 hours!!!
Quite disappointed, though its covered in warranty it would still be a hassle to post the watch wait for it to be repaired and then who knows.....
I thought Invicta was a reliable brand, may be not...
The watch otherwise is good, looks exactly as its in the pics, nice finish and time is accurate however malfuntioning date more than offsets for all this...
on 2 February 2014
I wasn't expecting a watch this good for £65!! Well made, quality bracelet (had to remove some links but that is easy), lovely chunky feel to it, and it really gets noticed. One of my clients the other day spotted it peeping out from my sleeve and asked me if it was a Rolex submariner like his. I said show me yours, he did (it was a real one) and then I replied it's similar to yours but it's the more expensive 47mm model!! You should have seen his face! I let him stew for a while then let him in on the secret. If you don't mind wearing a big chunky heavy watch you have to get one.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 December 2013
I was looking for a watch that I could use every day, regardless of circumstances like weather of matching clothes, formal or sports. I just found that watch. And even better, it is beautiful, its strong, heavy, looks reliable as can be. I'm a bit speechless about this Invicta watch ( it's my second Invicta), and hope it will be as accurate and strong as it loks like for many years...
on 27 October 2013
Got this watch last week good chunky watch had to have a few links taken out other wise no problem I do like invicta watches good quality and build keep good time easy to read fits well on my wrist and at this price what is there to complain about
on 26 November 2013
This watch is fantastic value for money; it has a real quality feel to it and the black and stainless steel looks both sporty and smart.
I don't know this brand so I am hoping that performance will be as good as appearance.
on 17 December 2013
This watch attracts attention and seems to have a wow factor. It looks and feels high quality and is quite heavy which I love, but others might not. I am really happy with it.
on 18 October 2013
I was so impressed with this watch as it was reduced in price by a huge amount but the picture did not do it justice
but everyone that has seen it wants one
on 5 December 2016
A very sturdy and impressive wristwatch.
Great value for money.
Many people mistake it for a very expensive Omega.

See one answered question