Customer reviews

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£7.48+ Free shipping

on 5 July 2017
Bought for my 7 and 6 year olds. I had one about about 27 years ago in the 80's! The kids love them. Only annoyance is that the rubber blue tangle ball at the end keeps coming off and bouncing away. It's easy to fix again, thinking of gluing it next time!
on 5 June 2017
Hard for small feet to get the hang of it without it falling off
on 16 December 2016
Not very easy to use even for an adult
on 30 June 2017
i like it my niece doesnt
on 24 April 2017
Had great fun with this
on 21 January 2015
Broke after being used a few times very disappointed.
on 4 January 2016
not like what I remember when I was a kid. My daughters - and I - couldn't get this to work. This issue is that the rope is attached to the circle, and doesn't slide, and it's almost impossible to get it to actually go around your ankle
on 25 May 2014
Bought this a week ago for my 6 year old granddaughter. What a load of rubbish, she is currently on the second one. First one lasted a few days before the hoop broke in half, amazon refunded me so I bought a new one that lasted a few hours before the rope came out of the hoop. Will ask for a refund, but will not be replacing it.
Am giving a star because I have to. Wish I had read the other reviews first.
on 10 January 2013
My daughter had been using a friend's one of these which wasn't the same make but similar in design.......but this one broke the first time she used it :(
on 19 June 2013
fell apart 5 minutes after opening it and a very upset 5 year old, definitely a you get what you pay for item