Customer reviews

Bragg Liquid Aminos - 946ml

on 5 June 2013
I always order more Bragg Liquid Aminos when I am down to 1/2 a bottle. I would be at a loss to not have it in my kitchen. Just a bit of the liquid makes soups and beans and stews have a bold and earthy taste. We love that it is not only delicious, but also gives a complete protein. Just a bit on rice for example, gives you all 8 essential amino acids which = a complete protein. I have been using Bragg Liquid Aminos for over 20 years, both in US and now in the UK.
on 31 July 2016
I really don't like the taste of this and in my opinion doesn't taste at all like a soy sauce. It has hints of sweet caramel with a burnt kale undertone, it is salty but not pleasant.
I love Bragg's products and the delivery was so fast - I guess it is just my weird tastebuds.
on 17 January 2014
And cheese, and baked beans, and...

If you like Worcestershire or soy sauce, you'll love this, believe me. Just try it.
on 18 August 2016
This is a great multi purpose alternative to other condiments. I use it in stir fries, to make kale chips and a wide variety of uses.

Good value for mine and lasts a long time!
on 2 February 2016
A gourmet alternative to soy sauce - an excellent, well-tried and tested seasoning product to flavour foods, some of which wold otherwise be quite bland.
on 6 May 2017
I use this on a daily basis for one thing or another, my favorite is mixing with apple cider vinegar as a warm dressing for mushrooms - yum! It's delicious and a much healthier option than soy due to the ingredients list.
on 30 May 2014
I give this 5 stars. It gives vegetarian food stirfries etc so much flavour without the sodium of Soy sauce. Very tasty, it has given me my appetite back. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 16 February 2016
Very good, healthy and tasty alternative to other (very salty) alternatives on the market. No sodium too!
on 27 July 2017
This is a very tasty addition to my salad, so I was glad that it arrived exactly on time, with no problems, friendly delivery man who came at a sensible time of day.
on 16 May 2015
So good, so tasty, and so healthy--must figure out how to add to desserts ;)
It is not soy sauce so will taste strange at first

See one answered question