on 18 October 2016
My niece absolutely loves her new toy. She jumped to the bathtub with her right away. The look is great and colors fantastic. Mattel also responded to my comment in the most professional way. They exceeded my expectations in their customer service. Im very satisfied with my purchase!
on 8 January 2016
lovely
on 17 April 2013
My daughter loves this, and it seems well made. Not much I can really say other than my daughter hasn't complained once about it and takes it everywhere with her.
on 24 April 2013
THIS WAS A GIFT FOR MY GRAND-DAUGHTER'S 5TH BIRTHDAY. SHE WAS DELIGHTED WITH IT AND HAS PLAYED WITH IT EVERY DAY.
on 17 July 2013
My daughter saw this Barbie advertised on TV and really wanted one for her birthday. I was really impressed with this product. It is very sturdy and for once she has a Barbie that can go in the water without water getting caught in places which can go mouldy. The colour changing possibilities is also a bonus. I would definitely recommend this doll for any little girl that loves Barbie and water.
on 10 April 2013
Bought this for my 3year old after she had seen it advertised numerous times on TV. She has played with it every day but I still find it expensive for 1 doll. The hair fades to pale pink and turquoise in warm bath water then returns to pink and blue when dry, the purple and darker shades can only be obtained in cold water which is inpractical but because it is shown on advert my daughter wants it to change for her doll so she stands at the sink and plays with her doll in cold water but can only do so for a short time before getting freezing hands! The tail is moveable but doesn't really 'swim' in the water, it has also scratched our legs and arms a few times. I'm sure this would be a great toy for any Barbie or mermaid fan who doesn't mind spending 'Barbie product' prices!
on 23 September 2013
Have bought this ready to pass on to Santa for my 4yo god daughter, rrp is a little high but bought this when was reduced on amazon, I know when I was little I would've loved to have my barbies in the bath so this seems to be the perfect toy for a doll mad little girl!
on 6 February 2014
This is a great product for any Barbie fan! The hair changes colour when cold water is put on it and the tail also changes. It then goes back to original colour if put in warm water! My 3 year old loves this doll. Great fun for in the bath! Comes with a pistol to spray warm/cold water on hair/tail for lots if mermaid fun! Great buy
on 31 May 2013
This was delivered nice and quickly, well in time for my little girls birthday. She loved the doll and was really excited when I said she could take it into the bath to play with. She couldn't believe it when her hair changed colour, it was brilliant! We play with her in the bath every day and have a jug of cold water to dip her into so we can watch her hair change back and forth - it really is that easy!
on 1 July 2013
Does what is says on the box and spends most of her time in and out of the bath tub changing colour!

See one answered question