on 11 January 2016
As "Bond theme's" go, this is my favourite by far. Adele produces a powerful pop ballad that follows in the footsteps of "Dame Shirley Bassey" Gold finger, Diamonds are forever etc,
The theme works perfectly with the opening sequence and graphics and leads us brilliantly into the early plot of the film.
How she did not get a UK number 1 with this classic is well beyond me!.
on 15 March 2013
What can I say... I think Adele is terrific not only does she have a superb voice, she is also a very personable girl loved by those who have met her. Even in a Motorway café she'll sit and chat with other diners. No airs and graces.

So why then, you ask, only four stars. The Skyfall theme tune was most definitely BOND more than ADELE and didn't reach the standard she set on 21. Of course, this is only my opinion and you might feel differently.

The fact is...I still bought it AFTER hearing it.
on 20 April 2017
One of my favourite bond songs. A great song from Adele! Highly recommended.
on 21 May 2017
Really love this track as I did the film too. Well done Adele
on 21 December 2013
So you're watching "Skyfall" for the first time, and getting really worked up over a REALLY exciting chase involving 007 and a bad guy on motorbikes, then on top of a train... a gunshot rings out... then the opening titles sequence starts and Adele's music swims up to you like a current out of the ocean... and you suddenly realise that your dream has come true - it's 2013, but here is a REAL James Bond song, just like you remember - as strong, lush and gorgeous as the ones you heard when you used to see James Bond in the cinema when you were a kid... A fabulous start to a great movie. Thanks, Adele!
on 14 May 2017
This is up there with Shirley Bassey A great Bond Theme
on 6 January 2016
Better than Sam Smith, his song, nor his voice doesn't relate to the movie (Spectre). Whereas Adele is the total opposite, I've always thought Bond movies should have female voices for the lead song. Males just can't cut it, sorry Sam.
on 11 November 2017
I am not the biggest Adele fan but I love this track and a couple of her others
on 23 August 2017
I love this song as I really like Adele's voice when she sings and she's a really nice person.
on 5 March 2018