on 18 October 2012
I pre-ordered this over a year ago - the release date was put back twice- but it was worth the wait. I was a tad apprehensive, having read mediocre reviews in the press, and been disappointed with her performance on X Factor (is it just me or is the sound quality on that programme always dire?) If you liked the first two albums, I'm sure you will like this one, packed with songs to suit her unique vocal style. No standout or weak tracks for me- they are all good, and that's after just one listen. One other thing worth a mention: if you are of a certain age and put off by references to dub-style, techno etc, don't be - it's all done in the best possible taste!Just looking forward to the tour next May now.
on 3 September 2015
I read the reviews before I purchase this album and wasn't expecting much from. The comments stating it wasn't as good as spirit or echo but I must say I was pleasantly suprised I listened through the whole album and there are some good songs on there maybe they ain't as popular as the spirit or echo album because this album wasn't promoted properly ? Or promoted enough ?
But there are some good song like trouble ,unlove me,fingerprint,when it hurts,
But I must say I really do like fireflies I listen to that over and over and over again really good song with a really strong meaning to it and the words
One person found this helpful
on 23 February 2013
I heard that her album had not done as well as she had hoped but trust me when I say that if you listened to this from start to finish it WILL become your most favoure album that will be on repeat for months. I LOVE glassheart.

She takes a break from just pop and blends a little more of a dance beat to the background of her songs which gives an up tempo feel to some. There is also a few of the big vocal songs too and my favourite tracks are Glassheart and Fireflies ahhh CHILLS.
on 27 December 2012
I have been waiting for new material from Leona and I must say Glass Heart just continues to show the most amazing talent Leona has and how she is growing musically in the kind of songs she has in this album. Can't wait for more great stuff from this amazing singer it just shows what dreams are made of and you should never ever give up on your dream. That's why talent shows should be about discovering new talents and the next best artists and not the number of people watching the shows.
on 20 February 2018
this is some of her better work - she should be more prolific - shame.
on 28 January 2018
Pleased with purchase arrived on time
on 12 November 2017
Bought for friend who loved it.
on 31 October 2012
I waited one year for Leona's ultimate masterpiece, this album is simply excellent, there will be a few singles I bet, such new and melodic ballards including a dance track too which I am sure it will do just wonderfully.
Leona is improving more and more in her recording albums, this girl is definetely a superstar.
on 18 April 2015
This is very pleasant backgroud music in the car when driving at 30mph to work - quite soothing really when you really want to be driving much faster. The album grows on you and lifts the mood.
on 8 November 2012
I'm really surprised it's not doing better in the charts, it's the first Leona album I have purchased and it's really good. Most if not all the songs are very strong and it's classy.

I think it would be unwise to under estimate the lasting power of this lady!

9/10 from me (the extra one is the amazing work still to come)