Size: 8 UK|Colour: Brown|Change

on 16 January 2016
My daughter has had a pair of Aigle's for about two years now. She wears them for eight or more hours a day because of her job. (Self employed dog walker.) She waxes lyrical about them so I decided to get some for when I walk my dog. I've had them a week now and wish I'd bought some when she first got hers. Very comfortable, warm, soft, and they keep their shape at the top which makes it much easier for me to put them on as I have arthritis and struggling with "floppy top" wellies is not my idea of fun!
They are slightly large but a pair of thick socks solves that. If you normally take a half-size in shoes, eg 10.5 UK then order a 10 and you will still have room for a pair of thick socks. Happy walking!
on 8 January 2014
I've always bought cheap wellies. To be honest, until recently, I've never really been that outdoorsie. Last Spring we bought a puppy. I've relied on hiking boots through the Summer, and added gaiters in late Autumn, but with the Winter we've had, it wasn't enough.

I checked all of the reviews for different types of wellies and came to the conclusion that Aigle were what I wanted. Being notoriously tight-fisted though, it wasn't until these came up in the sale that I decided to take the plunge.

I should have done it months ago. Comfortable walking the dogs (4 or 5 miles), up and down slopes, through mud and water. They haven't faltered once.

I bought these one size larger than my hiking boots, and that allows for a thick pair of socks. They are perfect on the calf for me, but for anyone with generous calves you should think twice. I understand that the Parcours Vario has adjustable straps to help. I find these boots warm, and haven't needed warm socks yet. I had wondered about buying the ISO with the neoprene lining, but for me they would certainly be too warm. To be fair, I haven't been out in them in less than about 4 celcius yet.

Great boots. Absolutely love them.
on 7 February 2017
Thought very long and hard about spending this much money on a pair of wellies. My husband thought I was mad. When they arrived and I put them on for the first time, it was like putting slippers on. They support my heels and ankles in a way that my old wellies didn't. The fit was good. I am a size six and I ordered 6.5, because like most people I will be wearing thick socks with them when dog walking. The grip is brilliant. I don't think it could be any better. I hose them down in the back yard as soon as I get back from dog walking and they look like new again. I will buy some of the protector stuff (can't remember what it's called) because if I'm spending this much money I want them to last. I ordered the brown and I'm pleased I did. It doesn't matter to me about looking trendy when I'm out walking my Springer Spaniel but I must say I was bored of the usual black ones. After reading many of the reviews on Hunter Wellies I decided not to go down that road. These Aigle wellies are extremely well made and I can see them lasting for years.
on 14 March 2017
The best wellies for walking the dog ever! I have used a pair for 2 years now. They are comfortable, grip well and warm in cold conditions. Streets ahead of anything from the UK. You could almost use these as walking boots for 5 mile hikes, they don't give as much support as proper walking boots, but for winter conditions in the UK are more suitable. They will get sweaty after 5 miles or so, but up to that distance are superior. Tis a pity they don't make the european size clear in the descriptions, just a rough table of equivalence. I take a size 8 UK and use a 42 boot. My other half takes a size 7 UK and uses a 41 size. I bought these because she was jealous of my ease in walking along muddy paths.
on 19 March 2017
Ordered these after debating which wellies to buy for ages.
I've had Muckboots for the last 6 years and wanted a change so decided to give these a go as people rave about them!
They are comfortable, look good and fit well. The soles seem grippy (but not on wet rock!). They are obviously high quality and hopefully they'll last well. There is nothing at all that's 'wrong' with these.
HOWEVER! I know now I should have stuck with Muckboots - these definitely feel like 'wellies' whereas Muckboots feel much more substantial. These are certainly not as warm either and even on days where the temperature has been above 0 my feet have felt cold! I do suffer with cold feet but never ever got cold feet when wearing Muckboots...however it's worth noting they're unbearably hot in the summer! I'm hoping these Aigles will be a bit more of an all year round boot but right now I wish I'd bought another pair of Muckboots instead I'm afraid...
on 2 February 2016
Christened my new Parcours 2 with a 7 mile walk - a bit risky for new footwear but they were very comfortable, very warm and not a single issue arose. I'm very happy with these boots they are well made and really nicely finished. I researched the other brands and came to the conclusion that Aigle seem well ahead of the competition especially considering their cushioned sole. manufacturing process and materials used; this also seems to be borne out by other users reviews. The price on Amazon was also a factor and these were not much above half of the RRP. The general consensus was buy a small size as the boots come up large. I'd normally buy 10 for a generous fit and 9.5uk for accuarte fit. These are a size 9 and I can get a thicker pair of socks on too. Bring on the mud.
on 11 October 2016
I really like these wellies, they are comfortable on longer walks and thick enough to keep warm in winter. The only downside is calf tightness, they are very snug at the calf which is a good thin in winter and near deeper water, but makes them a little too insulating for use on warmer days.
I still prefer my trusty Hunters as allrounders, but these are a much higher quality boot.
on 3 September 2015
Brilliant welly but Were too tight and had to return them at my own cost to Germany which cost almost £25! So not happy really. Bought the vario ones in the end from a UK seller so do your research first on where they are coming from.
on 11 March 2017
We bought two pairs of these for working in a nature reserve. They are excellent and superbly comfortable. Don't hesitate.
on 9 April 2017
Very comfortable, soles are thick enough not to feel every stone you walkover