on 21 April 2017
a gift for a Marvel fan, perfect
on 3 November 2016
This was oredered as a birthday present.
The quality is really nice and the fit is good.
on 29 March 2013
Quite often when purchasing this sort of item, I find that the quality is neglected in favour of the novelty value - the Marvel messenger bag for instance is awful quality and looks set to fall apart if you put anything heavier than a paperback inside, but this is top notch. It's very comfortable, the material is good quality and I can see it lasting a long while. I love wearing it around the house, even if my girlfriend wishes I didn't. If you're into your Marvel products and need a bath robe then it can't be bad - makes a decent gift for the nerd in your life too.
on 28 November 2014
Excellent quality, cotton feeling on the print side or lovely fleecy feeling on the black side. Two front pockets whichever way you choose to wear it. I would say this is fine for a small or medium sized man. I'm a 14-16 sized girl and tried it on, it fit me fine, but really don't think it would fit a large male. The sleeves are also a little short, which is fine, but thought I'd mention it incase the fact it stops between elbow and wrist bothers you.
on 14 February 2015
Brought for a present for my husband. I was really excited to give this gift to him as he is a big kid and heart and I also knew the kids would think he was cool. Unfortunately, it didn't fit. My husband is of a small build and although gown went around him ok, the arms were too short. Such a let down, as product wasn't cheap.
on 31 August 2016
Some mixed reviews about the size. So for me this fitted perfectly.
I am a 5ft11" adult with a 32 waist and this is a perfect fit.

The robe itself is perfectly made, really high quality.
on 3 January 2014
a christmas present for my boyfriend who loves it very much. very cosy,good material but a bit heavy for my liking
on 2 January 2014
My son loves this and has worn it all over Christmas Very good value and pleased with my purchase thanks
on 7 December 2013
The robe is good quality, fluffy on the black side with the comic print on the other. Husband loves it.
on 21 March 2015
Bought for my Marvel mad boyfriend, he loves it. Good quality material, sleeves possibly a little short, but overall a good fit. Delivery was quick, arrived earlier than expected. Would definitely recommend.