on 27 June 2013
Needed an additional shelf for our Indesit KDP60 dual oven as 3 shelves just aren't enough when cooking a big meal. As is often Amazon where the cheapest I could find delivered.

I bought this for £7.77 delivered by purchasing from Amazon warehouse deals - just click underneath where it says used. I think it was described as "Like New" and as is often the case it was actually just New in a sealed plastic bag.

In my opinion this is actually better than the standard shelves as it is significantly deeper - have a look at the pic I have uploaded.

How sad am I writing a review about a bleeding oven shelf? Oh well - often I read reviews before I buy things so as long as it helps one person...
21 people found this helpful
on 1 May 2016
A simple, solid, non-adjustable wire oven shelf which happens to fit my oven (not one of the Indesit family) almost as well as the original shelf but costs about a tenth as much. It is basic and flat so might tend to slide about a bit in some ovens which expect a shaped shelf with some sideways bracing or lock-stops.

The dimensions of the shelf are as described in the Az blurb at 447mm wide x 364mm deep, and it is well made and looks much more like stainless than chrome. It does not have a kink to prevent it from sliding all the way out of the usual side runners, but if located on a telescopic slide then this problem goes away.

My oven was supplied with just one shelf and a full width tray which blocks the fan circulation, not good enough. I do a fair amount of baking and needed three wire shelves, so I bought two of these, plus two pairs of TR1LFV telescopic sliders (from JL) which happen to be exactly the right length (ie shelf depth) for the Indesit shelves and expect to clip onto 3.5mm side rails (but will squeeze onto 5mm rails when forced).
on 11 February 2015
Excellent replacement oven shelf. This fits my oven perfectly.

I have since bought another one as my oven only came with 1 shelf in it.

The great thing with this is it is not an adjustable. I did not want an adjustable one as I can imagine it collapsing in the oven if it is not set to the right size or even over time they will probably move.

This works great and easy to clean!
on 27 August 2013
Found this universal oven shelf very good as my new oven only provided one shelf and the manufactors wanted a lot of money to buy another one I found this one and very impressed with the price so I would reccomend for anybody needing another shelf to buy from this site.The packaging was just right and delivery very prompt.
2 people found this helpful
on 23 July 2016
Much needed, and very reasonably priced. So similar to our originals, though not identical.
Genuine Hotpoint packaging.
Came in a cardboard aircraft hangar (thanks Amazon!)
on 22 December 2017
Appears to be good quality original part. Good value and arrived swiftly.
on 12 January 2017
Product described with accurate measurements, so fitted the oven correctly. Delivered on time. Very happy.
on 7 January 2017
Good shelf, exactly the same as the original one in my oven, very happy with it
on 22 October 2013
Its a an oven wire rack, not exciting but necessary. This is an original manufacturer part that arrived on time and well packed.
2 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2017
Good oven shelf and as described