on 10 November 2017
Bought this for my mother in law and it was delivered promptly. The issue I have with this item was that the inner packaging was ripped and the cardigan wasn't folded brilliantly at all meaning, I had to find some more packaging to put it in before I wrapped it. The cardigan itself is very light and fairly big so great to wear on top of jumpers, which is great for my mother in law, juat be careful when washing it. Overall, the cardigan looks nice and my mother in law was very pleased with it. Would've got five stars if the packaging was better.
on 10 November 2017
After a long wait I am disappointed about the size. I ordered s/m and I am a size 8 and could fit two of me in it. The material looks stretched and probably after a couple of wash would look out of shape. I am waiting for my refund and they do not pay for return postage.
on 27 September 2017
Its a useful cardigan wish I had bought a smaller size but its well made for the price cant grumble mavis
on 25 July 2013
Lovely cozy must have cardigan. Great value, super rich color, machine washable. What more can I say!!
If you are looking for a cozy cardigan this is it!
Sharon.
11 Comment| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 November 2017
great for the money had a while now and gone bobbly but great fr what I paid did the job
on 15 August 2017
Lovely button up sweatshirt. Looks good and feels good. Definitely recommend :)
on 21 August 2017
Like it even though a button came off as I was putting it on for the 1st time
on 26 April 2017
Looks nice, but find it a bit to big. However someone else will be happy.
on 8 August 2017
Extremely Happy with my Cardigan my favourite colour red, fits wonderful
on 8 November 2017
lovely roomy cardigan - rich colour - good price and swift delivery