on 14 December 2012
I've had these glasses a short while but long enough to give balanced view. They arrived very quickly and in a very strong gift box making the product look far more expensive than they were, the long spoons however had come adrift from their moorings and were rattling around inside but there was no damage.
The glasses are attractive although a little heavy but still comfortable to hold even when full. The drinks stay hot which is a major factor. The glasses are described as a Latte Glass Set but I do wonder whether they are large enough for a Latte. Using a Bosch Tassimo machine, the glasses are only just big enough for a Cappuccino but not so for an Americano and the Latte looks even larger. Perhaps I should buy the right glass/cup for the right drink rather than a one for all.
All in all I do think the glasses were worth buying and would recommend them.
on 11 December 2015
Ordered as a gift but when arrived one glasses was covered in air bubbles around the base (caused during manufacture) so contacted Andrew James and was sent a new set; this time one glass had a deep scratch in the base and in both instances all glasses were filthy on the inside. At this point I give up as I've managed to put together a set of 2 out of 4 glasses but they needed a good wash first. All in all I wouldn't recommend them
on 19 February 2016
Nicely presented in a great box, lovely spoons. The glasses serve the purpose well and I like the size. Just a bit of a shame about the joins down the glass where they have been made in two halves, (hence 4 stars instead of 5) but still nice and look sturdy enough that they will last a long time. Wash well in the dishwasher. Very quick delivery. Thanks.
on 9 February 2017
Best gift I have bought. These were a Christmas gift for my mother and step father for there tasimo. They fit under great fill up and is a perfect size for a nice coffee. A. Ice touch for there kitchen and brilliant they come with spoons to stir so no burnt fingers.
on 12 November 2012
A set of two elegant latte glasses, perfect for that morning coffee, comes with two long handled spoons in a presentation gift box. Excellent product, very pleased with this and good delivery.
on 24 November 2016
When the package arrived they came in a massive oversize box with not protection packaging inside which meant the gift was free to move around with no protection (a little protection/padding in the box doesn't go a miss). The product quality is not the best the glasses does have a joining line from where they were made and is very prominent and also the glass is not completely clear almost like the glass has a slight frosting in certain patches, thickness is good. Spoons are of good quality. Packaging that the product comes in makes you expect more quality.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 7 February 2016
Great buy but of 2 bits of glass fused together. I expected better quality! I've bought cheaper ones that are a single piece and look just as good or better . Too much packaging as well. Get them on sale - worth £4 per cup. I don't use them for guests as they just don't look great
on 24 August 2016
Love these glasses. My everyday coffee looks nice in them and my guests love it too. Recommend
on 8 December 2016
I bought this item as a gift and when it arrived in its presentation box I was very pleased indeed...a lovely useable gift that I'm sure will be apreciated
on 2 January 2016
I bought this latte glass set to go with a Tassimo machine I bought recently. They are fantastic quality for the price, come well presented in a black box with two long latte spoons, padded inside to protect the glasses well.