on 3 February 2015
oh dear. So this is the third I have purchased; last one as a gift, as the first two were so great. Or so I thought. 6 months in with the first one, it wasn't recognising the bluetooth. Then when I tried to re-set and re-pair it with my phone (using the call button, danger signals already), it started randomly phoning people. I was having to continually re-pair and re-set it, but it now won't pair at all, or just wants to phone people. It was great / it could be great, but perhaps look into something a little less temperamental/ more secure.
on 22 October 2013
Had it delivered to work, only took a few minutes to set up so can now listen to my tunes on the go,nice and loud without distortion. Handy little storage box as well-
on 10 January 2015
Really good and for around £15 it's brilliant. Loud and clear except the bass can distort a little. Not quiet as clear or distortion free as a HDMX we bought at the same time. Both under £20 though.
on 14 May 2017
Hadn't opened it after two weeks because it was for Christmas and there is a loud fuzzing sound in the background of the music.
on 6 August 2016
Excellent speaker.. Great quality.. Its lasted me well over a year.. Had a few knocks and falls. But never failed me. Highly recommended
on 16 June 2017
on 2 March 2017
Bought as a present for somebody at Xmas - she loves it!
on 6 January 2014
Lovely design and sound. Not tinny at all. Easy to use. Nice and loud if you wish. I use it with my Samsung Galaxy s4. Bargain for the price I would say. I bought the grey one and it looks fab.
on 26 February 2015
amazing product and really cheap. it has clean base, and goes surprisingly loud, although louder with an aux cord. for the price this an unbelievable product. Only thing is if the volume is too high it can move slightly from the vibrations, so keep an eye on it, but really robust, so doesn't break.
on 26 October 2014
For the price this is a very good item. Sound quality is not to shabby either.Ideal for taking on hoiliday